The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• OK, hope you did well!

Melton23 posted: »

School-type test

• Thanks =)

WarpSpeed posted: »

OK, hope you did well!

• Well, I haven't played anything between TWDs2 and Batman... So this is highly unpopular, but:

Sam & Max: The Devil's Playhouse
    Sam & Max: Save The World
    Tales of Monkey Island

If it's any consolation, TWDs1 would be 4.

Markd4547 posted: »

Random question but I'm interested What you're top 3 telltale games johro?

• So they can be trained like dogs and cats? I didn't know that. That's pretty cool!

Yeah parrots are actually a lot smarter than people give them credit for. Granted it depends on the parrot you get but still. Look up Alex the African Grey if you want to see how smart birds can be.

I was thinking about budgies or indian ringneck parakeets. From what I've read they're good for beginners.

Yeah I had some budgies when I was young, definitely great birds for beginners. Never had an indian ringneck though. I'd also say cockatiels can be some pretty great starter birds, though they'd require a little bit more maintenance and handling compared to a budgie but other than that they're very fun and loving birds.

Mainly the biggest downside of owning a bird is that they're usually incredibly noisy, so as long as you don't have sensitive ears you should be alright :)

bruzdaa posted: »

So they can be trained like dogs and cats? I didn't know that. That's pretty cool! I was thinking about budgies or indian ringneck parakeets. From what I've read they're good for beginners.

• Okay man thanks for the suggestion !

Hell yeah man, its one of my all time favorite games. I know that isn't saying much but it's a hell of a ride. Buy the trilogy if you do. Skip out on Andromeda like everyone else has been saying. It's uh...it's very "lacking" to put it lightly.

• Andromeda has so many bad comments and we can find Mass Effect 3 in G2A or Kinguin maybe more cheaper.

I'm considering buying the Mass Effect games as well. But sadly, 1 and 2 are the only ones on Steam.

• So after seeing someone on here rant a bit about the tv series Jane the Virgin I recently decided to check it out to see what the person was complaining(?) about and...

I managed to get kinda hooked on it.

It's just so ridiculous, funny, over the top and well acted that I just haven't been able to stop watching it. I've binged my way through Season 1 and the first few episodes of the second season and it's just pretty fantastic. It just feels like a lot of heart went into the show and doesn't take itself too seriously.

• i think it was me ranting a bit. i remember seeing a certain plot twist and getting frustrated about it despite not even watching the show. regardless i picked the show up as well back then and i pretty much agree with you. it's just a very nice show and has a lot going for it.

lupinb0y posted: »

So after seeing someone on here rant a bit about the tv series Jane the Virgin I recently decided to check it out to see what the person was

• I haven't seen the second season yet, but yes. It is surprisingly easy to get hooked on.

lupinb0y posted: »

So after seeing someone on here rant a bit about the tv series Jane the Virgin I recently decided to check it out to see what the person was

• An accident happened in front of my eyes 15 minutes ago, I was driving back home from the store when I saw a guy with a little kid running across the super-busy street full of cars. The nearest crossing was like 200 meters further. Good thing that the driver wasn't driving super fast and managed to turn so the car missed those people, but skidded and crashed on that fence-thing. He got out and started yelling so he was ok. I stopped - all cars stopped - y'know, typical situation: all started honking and shit, the kid crying in the middle.

And the guy with the little kid (like 3yo) that caused this mess just stood there and said that he was late for a bus so he thought they could run across the street.

x

Please, stupid people, don't reproduce. I feel sorry for the child.

• Lol yeah you were talking about the twist in the Season 3 finale I think. Luckily I don't remember who that happens to so good for me I guess :P

i think it was me ranting a bit. i remember seeing a certain plot twist and getting frustrated about it despite not even watching the show.

• Hey, so I bought my copy of The Last Of Us pre-owned and it didn't come with a cover and it's been really bugging me.
    So, I grabbed a pen and decided to fix that... XD

TLOU Pen Version - Monkey Joel & Big Head Ellie

I'm not that happy. There are alot of things wrong with it (Joel looks like a gorilla-man, Ellie's head is way too big etc), but all in all, its okay.
    It's better than my Uncharted 3 pen cover...

• Holy shit!
    You gotta tell me, how long have you been drawing for?
    Have you done like, art classes or something?

I need to fix the thumbnail, I know, I will get to it eventually.

• Anyone else pretty sure that Joel's going to die in Last of Us Pt.II?

• Well, it is a high rate possibility but we will never know until a leak or the game release.

MRSHYGUY45 posted: »

Anyone else pretty sure that Joel's going to die in Last of Us Pt.II?

• I don't think Naughty Dog would do something like this. Joel is one of the most beloved ND characters and it would be too predictable for him to just die in the sequel. They already did make players think he was dead after getting impaled at the University just like they did with Sully two times in the Uncharted games.

• Joel is already dead.

• Hi guys! I just made a poll to see which character from Telltale's The Walking Dead that disappeared prior to A New Frontier is the one fans want to return for The Final Season the most. Here's the poll if you're interested in voting!

• MrJavaMrJava Banned
    edited August 2017

They already did make players think he was dead after getting impaled at the University

I am still having trouble to understand how he managed to survive when he got impaled and lost shitload of blood plus the infections that came to the wound with just Ellie and no one else. Ellie didnt even had an "outside" experience until she met with Joel and Tess.

AronDracula posted: »

I don't think Naughty Dog would do something like this. Joel is one of the most beloved ND characters and it would be too predictable for hi

• That theory sucks.

J-Master posted: »

Joel is already dead.

• Ellie didnt even had an "outside" experience until she met with Joel and Tess.

I think she did with Riley in Left Behind.

MrJava posted: »

They already did make players think he was dead after getting impaled at the University I am still having trouble to understand how

• It wasnt actually outside. She said that "I am actually outside" when she ran away from the military with Joel and Tess. Also, she implied that she has never been close to the outside.

Ellie didnt even had an "outside" experience until she met with Joel and Tess. I think she did with Riley in Left Behind.

• edited August 2017

Wait, she has been close to Joel's place all this time?

Also, if she wasn't outside that much, then where did she learn how to drive?

It wasnt actually outside. She said that "I am actually outside" when she ran away from the military with Joel and Tess. Also, she implied that she has never been close to the outside.

• then where did she learn how to drive?

cause the game demands it, buddy.

Wait, she has been close to Joel's place all this time?

Ellie actually stayed in a military school so idk about that school location but Fireplace hideouts were close to Joel's home.

Wait, she has been close to Joel's place all this time? Also, if she wasn't outside that much, then where did she learn how to drive?

• For about 3 years.

And other than your typical highschool art classes which are a joke, no, I haven't taken any classes. I just kept drawing till I got better.

Holy shit! You gotta tell me, how long have you been drawing for? Have you done like, art classes or something?

• If he dies its surely not the beginning of the game, he will be there for a majority of it.

• I honestly think he'll die in the middle of the game like when he got impaled in the last game.

That and he won't be playable. He'll have Ellie's role from the last game as a deuteragonist.

If he dies its surely not the beginning of the game, he will be there for a majority of it.

• i wouldn't be surprised. the first game has one of the most predictable and bland stories in any game i've ever played, so them killing off joel when ellie is old enough to fend for herself but still fragile enough to be emotionally devastated by it is just expected when the rest of the story is so by the books.

• ...Wow.
    You have just answered the question that I have been struggling to find an answer for lately... I know that sounds pretty odd...

Just curious, how come you haven't drawn an avatar for yourself...? ^_^

For about 3 years. And other than your typical highschool art classes which are a joke, no, I haven't taken any classes. I just kept drawing till I got better.

• ellie is old enough to fend for herself but still fragile enough to be emotionally devastated by it is just expected when the rest of the story is so by the books.

As long as it's done right, it doesn't matter to me.

i wouldn't be surprised. the first game has one of the most predictable and bland stories in any game i've ever played, so them killing off

• edited August 2017

I am still having trouble to understand how he managed to survive

He wouldn't of made it if it wasn't for Ellie.
    Ellie isn't exactly a great doctor or a miracle worker, but it was love that pulled him through it.

Ellie didnt even had an "outside" experience until she met with Joel and Tess.

I always thought she meant "outside the zone" or "outside the wall" because she goes outside in Left Behind.
    Define outside though.

They already did make players think he was dead after getting impaled at the University I am still having trouble to understand how

• i guess? but like, i'd prefer an original and unique story idea with tons of potential over a shitty and overused story trope that's done well.

ellie is old enough to fend for herself but still fragile enough to be emotionally devastated by it is just expected when the rest of the story is so by the books. As long as it's done right, it doesn't matter to me.

• Oh god, I hope not.
    His appearance in the Part II trailer is certainly odd, but I try not to over-analyze it as it's only a teaser, and most likely won't appear in the final game (as with the teaser trailer for the original).

...Atleast, that's what I keep telling myself to avoid freaking out... :dizzy_face:

• edited August 2017

Considering the general performance of Bethesda's games on consoles, I'm kinda surprised that Skyrim seems to be running pretty well on the Switch even when undocked (granted it is an old game).

The leap from the 3DS to the Switch is probably one of the biggest too.
    enter image description here
    enter image description here

• @Deltino is a big SMELLY boy that's right i said it

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator

jesus christ that is UNCALLED for

@Deltino is a big SMELLY boy that's right i said it

• Well it's true. You are a big ol SMELLY boy that eats bempis.

Deltino posted: »

jesus christ that is UNCALLED for

• wanna get flagged again stop bullying this member of the community

Well it's true. You are a big ol SMELLY boy that eats bempis.

• You're a big ol STANKY boy too, you STANKER

Brodester08 posted: »

wanna get flagged again stop bullying this member of the community

• i surrender

You're a big ol STANKY boy too, you STANKER

Sign in to comment in this discussion.