End of The Wolf Among US ¿Was Faith wearing Nerissa's costume to flee Barrio Fábula?

-End of The Wolf Among US. ¿Was Faith wearing Nerissa's costume to flee Barrio Fábula?

-¿Did she disguise herself after telling Nerissa and Lily to betray her friends and flee her from the Twisted Man

-I want to know your opinions about the end of The Wolf Among Us

Comments

• edited August 2017

I think, Faith was using a charm to look like Nerissa so she could escape from Jorgie and the Twisted Man

• edited August 2017

Bigby, I think he realized at the end of the episode when he said, "I see you wolf," joined Faith's lines with Nerissa and realized that it was Faith using a charm to look like Nerissa. Why? She betrayed Lily and Nerissa, and I think Jorgito killed both of them, so she used one of her friends to look like Faith and so head her to Bigby's offices and find out what was behind that murder.

• no one knows

• Whether it was Nerissa or Faith that spoke to Bigby in the last scene is very controversial. Also, was it Nerissa who died or Faith? I hope season two resolves this for us.

• You dont need to use "¿". :)

• Lily and Nerissa are the ones who are dead, Faith has always been alive, but she was using the charm of Nerissa to flee the fabled city

ShampaFK posted: »

Whether it was Nerissa or Faith that spoke to Bigby in the last scene is very controversial. Also, was it Nerissa who died or Faith? I hope season two resolves this for us.

• Many other languages, like Spanish, use ¿ at the beginning of a question and ? and the end, to signify start and finish.

WalkerHH93 posted: »

You dont need to use "¿".

• Yeah english isnt spanish tho.

Many other languages, like Spanish, use ¿ at the beginning of a question and ? and the end, to signify start and finish.

• Yeah not everyone speaks one language tho.

Yeah english isnt spanish tho.

• Me neither. I speak 3 languages. There is no need to be ignorant about the grammatical rules of another language.

Yeah not everyone speaks one language tho.

• Yeah that's why he corrected him (????)

Yeah not everyone speaks one language tho.

• Me too, good for us. However the OC didn't seem to know. It's not a big deal, so no need to get all gramatical over a symbol.

Me neither. I speak 3 languages. There is no need to be ignorant about the grammatical rules of another language.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.