Dissatisfying Ending

I know I am years late to the game but the ending to this telltale game just felt really hopeless. I don't even care that much if this one has a second game. They killed off my favorite characters and I lost ironrath to the whitehills. Then again this is Game of thrones so crap happens. It'll sure be interesting to see them pull this off. What did you guys think of the ending to season 1?

Comments

• If season 2 isn't released it's not a good ending, it's just a story of your family being destroyed, if season 2 is released it becomes a story of revenge. So it's a better ending.

• If season 2 isn't released it's not a good ending, it's just a story of your family being destroyed, if season 2 is released it becomes a story of revenge. So it's a better ending.

• Yeah I guess but they still screwed over Asher and Rodric. We all know what happens to determinant characters... They die in the next season almost immediately.

If season 2 isn't released it's not a good ending, it's just a story of your family being destroyed, if season 2 is released it becomes a story of revenge. So it's a better ending.

• Game of thrones is not about happy endings if not realistic ones.
    The end of season one was necessary because it showed that House Forrester is not invencible And that this feud between houses is a hard conflict.

Sure we'll get some winnings but on the next season or in a third,this is how it works ;)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.