According to you, where do you think Season 2 will take place in the tv show ?

edited October 2017 in Game Of Thrones

In my oppinion, it's a mistake to release Season 2 after the end of the show, because Forrester family has to have their revenge against Whitehill before Winter. Could that mean the story will take place years after the first season, during season 7 or 8 ?

So, what do you think about it ?
And sorry for my english, guys ! :)

Tagged:

Comments

• IMO Season 2 should take place during season 5,

• On the books canon by this point is nearly impossible considering the pact between telltale and HBO.Forgeting this detail I believe that the continuation of the game must take part between seasons 5 and 6.
    Leaving the two final seasons for the their part of the game,let's remember that telltale pacted a multi season game with the HBO crew ;)

• Multi season game, seriously ? So cool !!! :D But we'll have to wait at least 5-6 years before it happens !
    It could be so great to take back Ironrath in Season 2, before joining the fight against White Walkers in potential Season 3.
    (PLEASE Telltale, don't kill determinant !!!)

• Should be season 5 but I'm betting they're gonna do a shitty timeskip.

• I'm afraid too. Really hope Telltale will offer something new with S2... Anyway, they have time for this now...

JakeSt123 posted: »

Should be season 5 but I'm betting they're gonna do a shitty timeskip.

• Gared could get involved with the events of Hardhome in Season 5 and hopefully the surviving lord takes part in the Battle of the Bastards.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.