The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Well i failed trying to buy a ticket to see IT, now all my 'friends' at school will be calling me a p**y for not seeing it when they probably didn't even buy a ticket for it and just snuck in
    *insert eye roll here

• ...Well... If you want to participate, then you should do it. :)

It sounds like to me that you are over-thinking it a bit... :D

Try not to compare yourself too much and just do what makes you happy.

(By the way, you're only 14?! You sound incredibly intelligent and mature for your age!)

Sooo I just found out I won an important art contest. I didn't even know I was participating I thought they were asking for paintings to "de

• Yeah, i tend to overthink too much. I'll try to relax. Thank you.

(By the way, you're only 14?! You sound incredibly intelligent and mature for your age!)

Thank you again! But I don't think i'm more mature or intelligent than other people of my age. It's just that I was raised among philosophers, art students, history teachers and small politicians and other hipster trash so I think it just got to me, i started to think a little like them and get into complex conversations because I found these topics really interesting. Any other 14 years old could act the same way if they were practically raised in universities. But I swear i can't count the stupid shit I've done like getting drunk with stolen wine or shaving half of my head or playing minecraft until 3 am (dark, dark times). I'm not that mature and my fellow crazy teens are not so childish. :)

...Well... If you want to participate, then you should do it. It sounds like to me that you are over-thinking it a bit... Try not to

• Yeah, i tend to overthink too much. I'll try to relax. Thank you.

Thank you again! But I don't think i'm more mature or intelligent than other people of my age. It's just that I was raised among philosophers, art students, history teachers and small politicians and other hipster trash so I think it just got to me, i started to think a little like them and get into complex conversations because I found these topics really interesting. Any other 14 years old could act the same way if they were practically raised in universities. But I swear i can't count the stupid shit I've done like getting drunk with stolen wine or shaving half of my head or playing minecraft until 3 am (dark, dark times). I'm not that mature and my fellow crazy teens are not so childish. :)

...Well... If you want to participate, then you should do it. It sounds like to me that you are over-thinking it a bit... Try not to

• I hope you feel better soon! And I am doing alright thank you:)

bruzdaa posted: »

Good, thank you. If only I didn't have this back pain... But other than that I feel great! How about you?

• You deserved the win! I don't think I've ever seen anything quite like that before.

Wow, thanks. I needed that. I guess I will just have to trust myself? I'll try not to beat myself up too much Uh, yes, the pic. The phon

• I was really young. Like 7 or 8.

I'm surprised to see that there were some people that watched and enjoyed this show as kids. We had to watch it in school and I... didn't

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited September 2017

If people troll you via PM, please discretely report it to mods via PM instead of publicly acknowledging them. Public attention and meltdowns just gives trolls what they want.

If you need a Moderator to "clean" your feed by pushing inappropriate PMs down, we are happy to do that too. Again, just please PM us instead of publicly giving trolls attention. Thanks!

• I think people have a rather unhealthy fixation on Doug and Rob Walker's opinions on popular movies.

• Haha, I try to bring fancy words to the table but end up not even using the proper words. Bleh!

:D

lupinb0y posted: »

It's just called outlines.

• If you need some eyebleach, this Subreddit is worth checking out: https://www.reddit.com/r/Eyebleach/

They have pictures of things like cute animals to get gross or inappropriate content out of your mind.

If people troll you via PM, please discretely report it to mods via PM instead of publicly acknowledging them. Public attention and meltdown

• enter image description here

If you need some eyebleach, this Subreddit is worth checking out: https://www.reddit.com/r/Eyebleach/ They have pictures of things like cute animals to get gross or inappropriate content out of your mind.

• Aw, come on, I went through a lot of trouble for that joke.

If people troll you via PM, please discretely report it to mods via PM instead of publicly acknowledging them. Public attention and meltdown

• My cats are too fat and lazy to hunt them.

get four cats i have four cats and we're not afraid of spiders anymore, spiders are afraid of us Oooooor maybe they will hunt them down a

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited September 2017

...just look into this picture, and everything will be okay. Everything will be okay...

enter image description here

• *fuckers. There were two huge ones on my wall. As if seeing a spider crawl out of my bed the same night wasn't traumatizing enough.

I'm sorry to tell you this, friend, but you need to to take all of your valuables out of your home, and torch that fucker.

• For what it's worth, I found it hilarious! :p

...but, yeah, it still does give the trolls attention.

Aw, come on, I went through a lot of trouble for that joke.

• But you don't really care, right? I mean, you're an adult after all.

ralo229 posted: »

Goddamn it, mainstream media! Will you quit bastardizing my childhood? First, Teen Titans Go. Then Be Cool, Scooby-Doo. Then that r

• It's not that bad to be honest.

If you need some eyebleach, this Subreddit is worth checking out: https://www.reddit.com/r/Eyebleach/ They have pictures of things like cute animals to get gross or inappropriate content out of your mind.

• edited September 2017

I care a little more than I should. LOL. It mostly stems from the fact that I'm sick of seeing cartoon reboots of my childhood everywhere considering they're utter shit 9 times out of 10.

papai46 posted: »

But you don't really care, right? I mean, you're an adult after all.

• Glorious, we are looking at perfection right here.

...just look into this picture, and everything will be okay. Everything will be okay...

• edited September 2017

Agreed, although admittedly Doug's review of Logan kind of got my blood pressure into the danger zone.

J-Master posted: »

I think people have a rather unhealthy fixation on Doug and Rob Walker's opinions on popular movies.

• edited September 2017

Going to the hospital in two days for an endoscopy and a colonoscopy. First time being put under anesthesia and I'm pretty nervous.

• Good luck!

Going to the hospital in two days for an endoscopy and a colonoscopy. First time being put under anesthesia and I'm pretty nervous.

• Fucking great, now I've got a cold.

• Trying to crop an image on Gravatar using a tablet is infuriating with those tiny squares.

And it looks as if I missed a bit of black line at the top.

• I think people need to remember that without the internet, these two are just another two failed film creators in the pool.

J-Master posted: »

I think people have a rather unhealthy fixation on Doug and Rob Walker's opinions on popular movies.

• Get well soon!

Fucking great, now I've got a cold.

• same :(

Fucking great, now I've got a cold.

• School starts tomorrow and I'm pretty nervous because I'm going to a new one... I have a quite low self-confidence and am pretty shy to strangers so... plz kill me ;-;

• PM me the joke ;3

Aw, come on, I went through a lot of trouble for that joke.

• Thanks, hopefully I do.

Fangirl101 posted: »

Get well soon!

• Has anyone seen the new IT movie? If so, how was it? I heard it was great, especially Pennywise.

This is my personal opinion, but I think the movie would've been better if they made Pennywise look less scary like in 1990 so he can be even more creepier.

• Thank you!

WarpSpeed posted: »

You deserved the win! I don't think I've ever seen anything quite like that before.

• I'm just sucking on some popsicles so I don't feel like total crap the whole day.

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

same

• It was damn amazing film, it was dark as hell and it had held no punches. The Pennywise in my honest opinion is better then the 90s one.

MRSHYGUY45 posted: »

Has anyone seen the new IT movie? If so, how was it? I heard it was great, especially Pennywise. This is my personal opinion, but I think

• I figured that. For some reason, I think the 1990 Pennywise is scarier simply because he looks like an ordinary clown. When you first see him, you'd think he's just a regular clown to make you laugh. In the new one, as soon as you lay eyes on him, you're already scared as hell.

It was damn amazing film, it was dark as hell and it had held no punches. The Pennywise in my honest opinion is better then the 90s one.

• Funny that because I actually agreed with Doug on that one.

ralo229 posted: »

Agreed, although admittedly Doug's review of Logan kind of got my blood pressure into the danger zone.

• edited September 2017

I don't know if I would say that, I still enjoy their work a good amount of the time. I just think people get too obsessive over Doug and Rob's opinions on a popular movie and get upset that their opinion isn't with the consensus.

Johro posted: »

I think people need to remember that without the internet, these two are just another two failed film creators in the pool.

• I might go with a friend to see it. How is it violence-wise? Is it really gory or anything like that? I personally don't handle gore too well in movies, especially when it's targeted towards kids so I wanted to know.

MRSHYGUY45 posted: »

Has anyone seen the new IT movie? If so, how was it? I heard it was great, especially Pennywise. This is my personal opinion, but I think

Sign in to comment in this discussion.