Problem with resolution

edited September 2017 in The Wolf Among Us

Sorry for my bad english and (maybe) wrong thread. I'm not english, i'm italian.

I have a problem with this game: i change resolution because, also was good, it wasn't full hd (1980x1080). The original resolution was 1000 x i don't know, i change with 1700 x i don't know (sorry again). Obvious there's a problem: when i start the game, monitor became all white, and i can't do anything. Is always white. I try to unistall game and install again, but the problem remain.

This game is in Steam library, maybe i can change setting here (but, again, i don't know)
Do you have a solution?

Thanks a lot

Comments

• If you haven't already played part of the game then it should be safe to delete the folder where all your save files and settings are located which will then create a new default file with a working resolution when you next start the game.

To do this got to C:\Users\Your Name\Documents\telltale games\The Wolf Among Us and delete all the files in that folder.

If you have save files you don't want to loose then i think you need to delete the files called prefs.prop or IN_preferences

If you do attempt to do anything you are not sure of make sure to backup your files first so if anything goes wrong you can restore them.

• Thanks but there is a big problem.
    I delete all files in the folder, but when i start the game is always white monitor.
    I exit from the game, i go to C:\Users\Your Name\Documents\telltale games\The Wolf Among Us the file emerge again, also the file was delete before.
    So, also the file i delete (forever) , the file return.

How i fix?

OzzyUK posted: »

If you haven't already played part of the game then it should be safe to delete the folder where all your save files and settings are locate

• That seems slightly strange that it isn't working as it worked when i had a similar issue.

The only other thing i can recommend is contacting Telltale support to see if they can help.

craster posted: »

Thanks but there is a big problem. I delete all files in the folder, but when i start the game is always white monitor. I exit from the

• Thanks

OzzyUK posted: »

That seems slightly strange that it isn't working as it worked when i had a similar issue. The only other thing i can recommend is contac

• App is telling to visit community of TWAU..WHAT TO DO AFTER VISITING COMMUNITY

• Some please help me

• If this forum isn't helping, check the Telltale Support Center at https://telltale.com/support/ or send mail to support@telltale.com describing the problem.

Alexabinash posted: »

Some please help me

Sign in to comment in this discussion.