Are we going to get avatars for the forms of the Admin? I enjoy what the Admin looks like and gives a nice name of villain in my book.

Comments

• Well if you made the admin a custom profile picture that could work too!

• edited September 2017

Hmm... It would be difficult to do because i need a close up of the Admin with a good shading

Well if you made the admin a custom profile picture that could work too!

• nevermind that, i got one.
    Hopefully this works, I never did Image before...

Hmm... It would be difficult to do because i need a close up of the Admin with a good shading

• Staff Members (not including us Volunteer Community Moderators) are in charge of adding Avatars. They have to find time to add in extra avatars, which they often do for popular games like Wolf Among Us or Tales from the Borderlands. If you want an avatar of the Admin from Minecraft, try asking @mostlypoptarts :)

• Of course if the avatar of the Admin is already in the database but has yet to be made publicly available then you can surely expect Blind to happily a̶b̶use his mod powers to grant you a little "sneak peek" by flaunting it on his profile ;)

Staff Members (not including us Volunteer Community Moderators) are in charge of adding Avatars. They have to find time to add in extra avat

• Why, whatever do you mean by that? ;)

Cocoa2736 posted: »

Of course if the avatar of the Admin is already in the database but has yet to be made publicly available then you can surely expect Blind to happily a̶b̶use his mod powers to grant you a little "sneak peek" by flaunting it on his profile

• Here’s a good oneenter image description here

• It's no wonder why they call you CROOKED BLIND SNIPER! First you sabotage poor Poogs Campieng, now you shamelessly deny your misconduct while foolishly bearing the evidence of your guilt RIGHT NEXT TO YOUR NAME! I'll have you know that I will not stand for this blatant abuse of power any longer, and I will not rest until you receive you finally receive your just comeuppance for your crimes against this community! :triumph:

or until we get those avatars whichever comes first

Why, whatever do you mean by that?

• Cocoa2736 said:
    or until we get those avatars whichever comes first

Won't be too long from now :)

Cocoa2736 posted: »

It's no wonder why they call you CROOKED BLIND SNIPER! First you sabotage poor Poogs Campieng, now you shamelessly deny your misconduct whil

• That is actually a great quality picture of the Admin...great find

Here’s a good one

• I've found these on the Wikipedia. Might need a bit of resizing and cropping.

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

• mostlypoptartsmostlypoptarts ModeratorFormer Telltale Staff

That is one of my many hopes :) Especially an avatar for Snowman!Admin!

I'll add it to the list :)

• And, could you please make avatars for some more characters from season 1?

And the new Jesses would be nice too.

That is one of my many hopes Especially an avatar for Snowman!Admin! I'll add it to the list

• Thank you MostlyPoptarts!

And, could you please make avatars for some more characters from season 1? And the new Jesses would be nice too.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.