Alfred: Stressed
Gordon: Worried
John: Sad
Tiffany: Freaked-Out
Waller: Content
Harley: Angry

Couldn't convince Tiffany.
Called Waller instead of Gordon.
Took Willy down violently when he pulled a knife on me.
"Followed" Bane - though the phrasing in this choice was really... bad. I didn't know it meant "save" them (I prefer Harley over Bane).
Pinky swore John.

Comments

• Character Relationships

• John: Sad
    • Alfred: Stressed
    • Gordon: Worried
    • Harley: Angry
    • Waller: Content
    • Tiffany: Worried

Episode Choices:

• I convinced Tiffany to hand over the Phalanx Key
    • I called Waller to the Arsenal
    • I resolved things peacefully with Willy
    • I attempted to minimize casualties by following Bane
    • I pinky swore with John Doe
  • edited October 2017
    • John: Happy
    • Alfred: Content
    • Harley: Happy

Choices:

• Got Tiffany to hand over the key, I was just being honest with her I thought it was both morally the right thing to do and also the best way to get her to trust me.

• Called Gordon, he is such a bro and I like him over Waller who I feel is obviously manipulating us (or at least trying to).

• I resolved everything peacefully with Willy, not sure if I am happy with this one, but I didn't want to start a fight there and just gave him the money so he can buy "medicine".

• Followed Harvey. This seems to be the most polarizing choice probably (or the worst worded), but I thought that while Bane might seriously beat up some people Harley was gonna absolutely murder them with that hammer and the gun and either way I like her more than Bane (I still like this version of him tho). I realize now that Bane might have caused more destruction than Harley when he serumed up, but that was what I tought at the time.

• Pinky swore with John, we are friends for life of course :D

Minor choices:

• I went brutal on the guy, because I was trying to earn loyalty and because I think he deserved that after threatening the mechanic at the start of the episode.

• I flirted with Harley, because it was fun, but I would prefer a Catwoman relationship and I wouldn't go behind John's back with her (like I did with Harvey :( I am a horrible friend).

• I pressed the elevator button, I was thinking that it was probably good to have them on my side at that moment.

• I made Regina apologize, because I tough that would be the best option :p.

• Relationships:

John: Happy

Alfred: Stressed :( (I thought I was helping when I told him to rest, but he was ashamed that I noticed he was tired)

Tiffany: Freaked-out

Harley: Happy

Major choices:

I wasn't able to get Tiffany to hand over the key since I've been lying to her this whole time (and I would keep lying but Alfred told me to tell her about Batman so I guess I will, next chance I get).

Called Gordon. I'll always call Gordon. If Waller has a problem with this she can go grab a cupcake, those always cheer me up.

I tried to bribe Willy and when he wouldn't take it, I took it back and we fought. John found it hilarious, so I'm good.

I followed Harley because Bane doesn't like me and she does. I'm staying away from the big guy.

I pinky swore with John and the barmaid made the funniest face ever, topped only maybe by Bruce's when John was going on about how handsome Bruce is.

Minor choices:

I showed mercy on the guy because fuck Bane, I already had enough votes with John and Freeze.

I didn't flirt with Harley. First of all, I ship BatCat (even more due to the... recent developments in the comics, if you know what I mean). Second of all, John told me from the beginning he was truly, completely in love with her, and I'm not going to stab him in the back if I can help it. In Season 1, I didn't care for what Harvey would think since, because he tried to flirt with Vicky at the party and Selina said they had nothing serious, I didn't think he really cared much about Selina.

I tried to check on the guard. He had been super nice to me when I told him I forgot my wallet and I felt bad for the guy. Glad he is okay.

I told Harvey it wouldn't happen again. I didn't want to put Regina through more stress.

• Alright

Character Relationships
    Tiffany:Worried
    Alfred:Stressed
    John:Sad
    Harley:Angry
    Waller:Content
    Gordon:Worried

Choices
    I convinced Tiffany to hand over the Phalanx Key and Remain Hidden
    I Reached our to Gordon
    I took down Willy violently when he pulled a knife on me
    I followed Bane
    I Pinky swear with John.

• Relationships:
    Gordon : Worried
    Alfred : Stressed
    Harley : Happy
    Waller : Content
    John : Happy
    Tiffany : Freaked Out

Choices:
    enter image description here

Bonus Choices:
    - I was brutal on the guy. I wanted Bane on my side, and I kind of wanted to show my worth. I knew that Bruce wasn't going to kill the guy... right?
    - I don't think I was flirtatious with Harley. I'm not sure what choice this refers to, as I don't have these choices appearing in my account. I'm just basing this off of other people's responses. I told her in the elevator "Now's not the time for this" or something like that. I'm sure I denied her.
    - I pushed the elevator button. I had new friends to impress and trusted that they didn't kill him. Didn't feel any good about it as I pushed the button, though.
    - I told Harley to back off. No one was going to treat my employees like that, not my chairpeople like that, no one. Not even my Fashion Consultants can do that. Plus, I had a reputation on the line there. It was not good.

• edited October 2017

Relationships
    Tiffany: Worried

Choices

Bonus
    - I showed restraint on the guy
    - I wasn't flirty with Harley
    - I pushed the elevator button
    - I apologized on Regina's behalf.

• edited October 2017

• edited October 2017

Relationships:
    Tiffany: Freaked-Out

Didn't convince Tiffany to hand over the key
    Reached out to Gordon
    Calmed down Willy with a drink
    Followed Harley
    Gave pinky swear to John

Also:
    Pushed elevator button
    Didn't make Regina apologise
    Was flirty with Harley

• Relationships:

• Tiffany: Freaked-Out

Choices:

• Failed to Convince Tiffany to hand over the Phalanx Key - I wanted to ask her to trust me but because she hated me for telling her the truth about Lucius, I didn't think she'd trust me.
    • Called Waller - Gordon blamed me for allot of stuff in Episode 1 despite me siding with him every other time apart from the Mori vs Eli choice, plus Waller backed me up and she now has leverage.
    • Calmed down Willy with a drink - Seemed like drinking was his medicine but afterwards I said I'd destroy him.
    • Tried to minimize casualties by following Harley - I slipped the counter serum in Bane's belt so I thought that'd weaken him, so decided to go to Harley because she evidently didn't need a serum for her strength.
    • Pinky swore with John - Why not? I like to think Bruce is genuinely a friend to John.

Additionally:

• I showed restraint on the guy
    • Didn't flirt with Harley
    • Tried to help the Security Guard
    • Told Harley to back off
    • Slipped the counter agent into Bane's belt
    • Told Gordon that Waller knows my identity
    • Convinced Victor to vote me in
    • Successfully got voted into The Pact
    • Told Harley that I was nothing like her
  • edited October 2017

Relationships:

Choices:

• Pinky swore with John. Did it at first to be polite but im actually glad i did this, John actually seems to be on the level as far as friends go. Really surprised he also lied to Harley for me.
    • Got Tiffany to hand over the key and remain hidden. Awesome that I managed to get both Tiffany and John to trust me.
    • Called Waller instead of Gordon. We had just talked so it seemed important to not piss her off. She also gave me sabotaged Venom for Bane.
    • Took Willy down violently. He was shit talking Bruce and then pulled a blade, there's no way I'm buying that lunatic more alcohol.
    • Followed Harley and I'm so glad i did. Both her and John are happy, and since I slipped Bane the fake venom and left him behind he was likely captured.

Amazing episode, the fight with Bane was intense and there was a lot going on in terms of relationships with other characters. By far my favorite choices were a) getting John to lie about Tiffany's presence and b) slipping Bane the counter venom and seeing him grow weak and yell while he is surrounded by agents. GLORIOUS.

• He put up a pretty good fight for a pig! ;)

Relationships: * Waller: Content * John: Happy * Tiffany: Worried * Harley: Happy * Alfred: Content * Gordon: Worried Choices:

• I forgot to check my relationships but I do remember my choices. I will update this with relationships once I check them.

I convinced Tiffany to give me the key
    I called Gordon
    I (tried) to resolve things peacefully
    I stoped Bane at the raid
    I pinky swore to John.

• AnimalBoy posted: »

He put up a pretty good fight for a pig!

• edited October 2017

Thread: Your episode 2 relationships with characters

Really curious to see what everyone got, I felt like I handled everything extremely well this episode (including drugging Bane).

• Frustrated that I asked her to consider Gordon
    • Gratified that I called her instead of Gordon
    • Agreed to work together so our relationship is positive

• Overjoyed at the pinky swear
    • Excited at the violent way Willy was handled
    • Elated that I fought beside Harley

• Surprised I told her Lucius worked for Batman
    • Appreciated that I let her choose whether to trust me
    • I convinced her to trust me but she is concerned for my safety

• Annoyed that I made her apologize to Regina (I didn't, I just made her back off)
    • Liked how efficiently I obtained the key (like Alfred said, it was a masterstroke)
    • Thrilled that I fought with her

Alfred: Content

• Approved of my decision to be honest with Tiffany
    • Proud when I told him he always does the right thing
    • Our conversation gave him a renewed sense of purpose

• Bitter that I still relied on Waller to help me
    • Because i told him the truth, he is worried Waller might expose my identity

So basically the two people I'm leaning on most are content with me, the crazy clowns love me, and the two people who felt betrayed by me are now worried about me. Masterstroke indeed, Alfred.

• Harley - Happy
    John - Happy
    Gordon - Worried
    Tiffany - Worried
    Alfred - Content
    Waller - Content

• edited October 2017

RELATIONSHIPS:

• I left Harley feeling Happy. I gotta say, Harley is definitely a lot more cunning in this series than I believed she would be.
    • I left Waller feeling Content. Didn't think I'd get this result. Might be because I told her to promise no one gets killed.
    • I left Gordon feeling Worried about me. No matter what, he's a true friend and I'll always have his back and remain honest with him. I also really liked that little statement of his when I told him Waller knows my identity.
    • I left Tiffany feeling Worried about me. I'm glad I told her to truth.
    • I left Alfred feeling Content. I can always count on him. And apparently, I gave him a renewed sense of purpose.
    • I left John feeling Happy. Maybe there's hope for this Joker yet.

MY CHOICES:

• I reached out Gordon in my time of need. I know its a risk to get on Waller's bad side since she knows Bruce's secret, but like I've kept telling her, I'm loyal only to Gordon.
    • I pinky swore with John. "Friends for life" he says. Wonder how much longer that's gonna last.
    • I tried to calm down Willy when he drew a knife on me. There are peaceful ways to resolve conflicts rather than relying on fisticuffs.
    • I refused Harley's slushy offer. Part of it was because I thought it would upset John if I did. But, for the most part, I actually never liked slushies.
    • I pushed the elevator button. I really wanted to help the guard, but I gave Harley my word I would do what she asks. Plus, he was still alive.
    • I chose not to flirt with Harley. John's the one in love with the crazy gal. I ain't getting caught in no love triangle.
    • I convinced Tiffany to give John the Phalanx Key and stay hidden. Even though she is still mad at me for what happened to her dad, I have she will forgive me soon.
    • I Agreed with Alfred to tell Tiffany the truth. Honesty is the best policy I suppose. I just hope that once she knows the whole truth, she will agree not to tell anyone. The way I see it, if she were to blurt out Bruce's secret, she'd be dishonoring her father in the worst way possible.
    • I chose to be merciful to the guy. It may not have won Bane's trust, but I was still able to win the majority vote.
    • I followed Harley. Between her and Bane, I actually prefer to be around Harley more. She does trust me more than Bane does.
    • Alfred: Stressed (I know- I feel bad and not sure how it happened)
  • I managed to give everyone a blue color on my second playthrough, Seems like everyone is content. I might stick with that playthrough since it still came from my initial playthrough.

• Alfred: Stressed (I know- I feel bad and not sure how it happened)

Ironically, I think this happens if you tell him to relax ie. treat him like a old person

* Tiffany: Worried * John: Happy * Alfred: Stressed (I know- I feel bad and not sure how it happened) * Gordon: Worried * Harley: Happy * Waller: Content

• [I merged two of the Choice/Relationship threads together]

• That's what I did. I didn't know it would have that outcome.

Alfred: Stressed (I know- I feel bad and not sure how it happened) Ironically, I think this happens if you tell him to relax ie. treat him like a old person

• I had these exact same choices and results! :)

• Relationships:

Choices:
    * I convinced Tiffany to hand over the Phalanx Key
    * I called Gordon to the Arsenal
    * Took Willy down violently when he pulled a knife on me
    * I attempted to minimize casualties by following Harley
    * I pinky swore with John Doe

Minor choices:
    * Showed mercy to the guy
    * Didn't flirt with Harley
    * Tried to check if the guard is ok
    * Told Harley to back off

• edited October 2017

Relationships:
    John: Sad
    Tiffany: Freaked-out
    Harley: Angry

Choices:

• Failed to convinced Tiffany to hand over the Phalanx Key
    • I called Waller to the Arsenal
    • Took Willy down nonviolently, I screwed with his head it was amazing
    • I attempted to minimize casualties by following Bane
    • Pinky swore with best bud John Doe

Minor choices:

• Showed mercy to the guy
    • Didn't flirt with Harley
    • Tried to check if the guard is ok
    • Told Harley to back off

Honestly this might be the first ep in telltale history where I'm seriously considering to replay it to make better choices. First of I didn't know that the whole Bane/Harley situation at the end means that the other gets taken. I thought Bane would make more damage to the guys but in hindsight, Bane doesn't like me and I'm stuck with him. Plus, my choice broke poor John Doe's heart :(

The whole Tiffany situation, I could've been honest with her in the lab and I don't know why I didn't. Maybe cause I didn't feel it was the right time (and her threatening me to "find out" stuff was fresh in my mind). Finding out you can leave Alfred content instead of stressed, with a "renewed purpose" feels like a double stab in the gut.

So I guess it's replay time lol

• Do we know what the choices are that show up on the website? Haven't been able to get them to show up.

• enter image description here

Man, if I knew what that last choice actually meant, I'd leave Bane behind. I find Harley a lot more interesting. :(

• Only 2 of them showed up for me.

AnimalBoy posted: »

Do we know what the choices are that show up on the website? Haven't been able to get them to show up.

• edited October 2017

Drat! None of those choices have been showing up for me since the episode came out.

Pipas posted: »

Only 2 of them showed up for me.

• Relationships

1. Harley : Happy
    2. Joker : Happy
    3. Gordon : Worried
    4. Waller : Content
    5. Tiffany : Freaked-Out
    6. Alfred : Content

Choices

1. I couldnt convince Tiffany because I lied to her about Lucious and she confronted me about it. I told her it was because of her own safety but she didnt believe me.
    2. I pinky sweared with John. I mean, I needed the guy.
    3. First, I told Willy that he caught me so he would fuck-off maybe but he dare to attack John and I defended him and went brutal on Willy.
    4. I head-off to Harley because... reasons.
    5. I called Gordon. As much as it would be best the call Amanda because I didnt side with her much on episode 1, I still had some trust issues so I decided to call a guy that already on my side and needs every support that he has after he got demoted.
  • Yeaah, I'm still waiting for the Episode 1 choices to show up. The site choices are wonky like that.

AnimalBoy posted: »

Drat! None of those choices have been showing up for me since the episode came out.

• OriusPrimeOriusPrime Banned
    edited September 2018

I can't believe 0% of players left Alfred feeling content. I get that it's a difficult result to get (I only got it during a second playthrough), but 0%? Really? Phew. Might be an error though, since quite a number of people here said "Content" in regards to Alfred, even though the stats screen said otherwise.

I initially told him to relax, but I never thought it would leave him feeling helpless. lol

• It's a glitch. The percentage should obviously be higher.

OriusPrime posted: »

I can't believe 0% of players left Alfred feeling content. I get that it's a difficult result to get (I only got it during a second playthro

• I felt like all of the choices regarding Alfred this season were really complicated and deceiving. He was very picky and sensitive this season. ?

OriusPrime posted: »

I can't believe 0% of players left Alfred feeling content. I get that it's a difficult result to get (I only got it during a second playthro

Sign in to comment in this discussion.