The Counter-Venom

Do you guys think it's a better idea to slip Bane the Counter-Venom, or to hold onto it? Maybe it would be more useful for Batman than Bruce, especially since Bane is going to be pissed if you left him behind, and will rightly think he's been betrayed by someone in The Pact if you slip the Counter-Venom.

On the other-hand, slipping him the Counter-Venom would make it much easier for The Agency to take him in.

Comments

• He will feel betrayed if left behind no matter what, so we might as well slip him the counteragent and give the Agency a better shot of actually capturing him.

• Well, I'd doubt it will have serious affect on story because you have to call Waller first, then you should risk it. In most of the walkthroughs that I saw, people didnt risk it so there is a huge minority here I assume. But it could affect also, maybe Agency would capture him easily. Maybe they will use the same poison to make him weak. We have to wait and see.

• I didn't encounter any "counter-venom" in my playthough. Hmm. Anyways, I wouldn't have used it on Bane, wouldn't do my boy like that.

• You have to call Waller after Bane beats your a** at the beginning of episode 2. Later on during a meeting she'll give you the Counter-Agent for Bane's venom.

I didn't encounter any "counter-venom" in my playthough. Hmm. Anyways, I wouldn't have used it on Bane, wouldn't do my boy like that.

• I imagine that the agents would also have counter-venom. I didn't use it on him in the lair, because I figured I could talk my way out of that situation. I expect that it might come in handy later, if Bruce's life is in danger or to prevent Bane from killing someone.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.