Head off Harley or Bane?

Which choice did you make, and why did you make it?

Comments

• I headed off Harley.
    I assumed the choice asked of us to "stop them" and not save their victim ("Head Off" is more getting in their way than **making them inadvertently cause the least amount of destruction), but the outcome was relatively the same, and appreciated. After seeing how Bane wrecked Batman, picking him up and throwing him across the room -- even proving a challenge without his venom -- I didn't see how Bruce would be able to stop or slow him down sans gadgets. Harley seemed like a more manageable fight.
    Plus, I didn't really have that big of a reason. I didn't know it would have such a big effect on the story.. But seeing that it did afterwards was cool. The illusion of choice really felt real there. As if it was all part of the game's central plot (Harley, leader of the Pact, abandons her own men)..it seemed like a thing she would genuinely do.

• edited October 2017

I headed off Harley.

I thought it meant to stop them, and I knew I'd have a better chance of stopping Harley because she likes me. Bane practically hates my guts, so I didn't think I'd get anywhere with him.

That's why I went after Harley. I didn't know one would be getting left behind, but I'm glad I chose Harley, not Bane.

• I choose bane.and tbh it seems like the better choice since you don't have to worry about a pissed off bane coming back for revenge

• I headed off Bane because I thought he would do more damage especially with venom in him because I didn’t work well with Waller and I thought Harley would have just knocked him out like she did before.

• I chose Bane and to be honest, I kinda regret it already. Might as well own up to my own mess-up and see where it goes from here.

• edited October 2017

I headed off Bane first because I thought “Head off” meant stopping them from creating more chaos and I figured Bane would kill more people than Harley.

I’m honestly more interested in the Bane path because in that scenario, John goes rogue and that could lead to interesting outcomes in the next episodes that is if Telltale don’t pull a “In Sheep’s Clothing” with Episode 3 where they start getting lazy and a tad sloppy with the butterfly effect.

• Headed off Harley because I honestly hate dealing with Bane and find Harley more interesting to be around. If there was a choice to be around one over the other I was choosing Harley.

Worked out in my favor, Harley is in charge and Bane took the counteragent I slipped him and hopefully got captured. He is the more dangerous one and I want him gone.

• I headed off Harley

• I sided with Harley because I was worried something bad was going to happen, and putting it with John confessing his love it was clear this would not work out in my advantage.

I had no idea it would lead to one being left behind though but regardless I'm happy with my choice.

• I wanted to minimize the deaths, so I headed of Bane and was happy with the outcome. I really dislike Harley, and even though her voice isn't as grating as it is often depicted am really glad not to have to listen to that accent. What is that accent? Lower class Bostonian? White trash New Jersey?

• I headed off Harley because.... reasons.

• I headed off Bane because I thought we need to stop them from doing damage and I figured that Bane would be more dangerous. But now I really regret my choice.

• Who can resist the darling Harley ? It will end up with a huge remorse, after all.

I headed off Bane because I thought we need to stop them from doing damage and I figured that Bane would be more dangerous. But now I really regret my choice.

• I sided with Harley: I felt that if I followed Bane I wouldn't be able to save many people (he would find it suspicious), while for Harley it seemed more likely to do so.
    This choice is a good way to get rid of Bane and his weird beard, tho I didn't get that would be a consequence of my choice.

Also.. Maybe it's dumb, but I did it so Harley doesn't have to kill more people. Maybe she's lying, but it seems she's got the "light" tone of the late Harley in the comics.
    I know Telltale doesn't care much about choices but if there's a way to make her redeemable, siding with her might be the way.

• "This choice is a good way to get rid of Bane and"

Chances are he'll be back and super pissed too

Euron posted: »

I sided with Harley: I felt that if I followed Bane I wouldn't be able to save many people (he would find it suspicious), while for Harley i

• I went after Bane, because I figured he'd cause more havoc. If I knew the other member would get left behind, I'd choose differently, but eh, it is what it is.

I'm sure she'll show up in the next episode. Slightly pissed, but hopefully she mainly directs her anger at Bane and not Bruce.

• Harley is as darling as a pit bull with rabies.

MrJava posted: »

Who can resist the darling Harley ? It will end up with a huge remorse, after all.

• Yeah you're right. I guess his goons/Freeze will set him free while for the case of Harley in jail it will be the Joker who will release her.

zeke10 posted: »

"This choice is a good way to get rid of Bane and" Chances are he'll be back and super pissed too

• Unless you didn't sabotage cause than he probably just won. Also the goons are definitely more loyal to him than harley

Euron posted: »

Yeah you're right. I guess his goons/Freeze will set him free while for the case of Harley in jail it will be the Joker who will release her.

• Harley.

I like her and want her to be around more.

• I headed off Bane, as like a few others did, I interpreted the choice as saving victims from Bane's carnage.

If Bane can do as much damage as he did to Bruce at the start of the episode with the Batsuit and how Bruce is otherwise presumably able to take some licks, I figured that the Agency and GCPD would stand even less of a chance.

In terms of who I "wanted to be a leader", I'd have probably trusted Harley more since, in my story, we had good rapport (even though she is still bat-shit crazy).

• Batman doesn't need that to get rid of him, really. At the worst I'll be cripp- Oh wait.

zeke10 posted: »

Unless you didn't sabotage cause than he probably just won. Also the goons are definitely more loyal to him than harley

• one time harley second bane.

• edited March 2018

Bane, because he could've done more damage than Harley. I expected a fight with him.
    I was pleased with the outcome.
    Harley: Did you missed me, Bruce?
    Bruce, darkly: NO.
    Idk which vesion is funnier, this one or if you tell Harley how John missed her, and she trolls him for doing nothing.

• I initially headed off Bane because he's a bigger threat, but then regretted it when I saw what influence it had on the Joke- I mean John.

Seeing that the influence of your actions will have impact on John later on, I just didn't want to risk affecting John's personality in any negative fashion for now. Harvey never became Two-Face in the first game for my playthrough, so I was hoping the same thing would happen to John.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.