It's Been 4 Years Since [Glass Him]

InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
edited October 2017 in The Wolf Among Us

Comments

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited October 2017

Wow, time really flies by.

On the bright side, with Telltale finally announcing a Wolf sequel, we don't have to worry anymore about these anniversary threads being derailed with the inevitable onslaught of "WHERE IS WOLF SEASON 2" comments

which, no lie, i would totally be a part of

:p

• Drinks at the Trip Trap, everybody! Cheers!!

• I hope we revise old locations again.

Drinks at the Trip Trap, everybody! Cheers!!

• TBH am I the only one who hopes they bring back the [Glass Him] option again, only instead of hitting him with the glass, we actually DO get him a glass of whiskey?

• Fucking hell feels like yesterday.....

• Honestly, discovering this forum after playing TWAU is the absolute best thing that has happened to me on the internet.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Personally i would find that choice a bit confusing as i knew exactly what [glass him] was going to do and would expect it to mean the same thing in season 2, what could be funny would be to have some sort of joke or reference to it in season 2 where a character could misunderstand the meaning or have Bigby make a joke about it.

SonicGX98 posted: »

TBH am I the only one who hopes they bring back the [Glass Him] option again, only instead of hitting him with the glass, we actually DO get him a glass of whiskey?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.