Did you tell Gordon..........................

So while you can admit to Gordon that Waller has "something" on you. Apperantly you can reveal to Gordon that Waller knows your identity. This dialogue option is in the rooftop. Curious if anyone got that option and told him

Comments

• I've had a poor relationship with Him so far this season (interrogated Eli and called Waller), but i defended him against Waller on the rooftop and thus got the option to tell him that Waller knows my identity, which I chose. What Gordon said made me tear up, telling him the truth probably saved my relationship with him. I think he is Bruce's one chance against being completely controlled by Waller. I think Jim is thinking of a contingency plan in case Batman's identity is revealed, like a city wide address or something. Can't wait to see what happens.

• Yes, I told him.

• Aye aye. Loyalty and honesty is important between me and Gordon, so when I told him, and he had that fantastic speech, I didn't regret it at all.

• Doesn't seem to affect Waller so win-win I suppose.

I've had a poor relationship with Him so far this season (interrogated Eli and called Waller), but i defended him against Waller on the roof

• You think calling Waller is the better choice or you wish ya changed?

I've had a poor relationship with Him so far this season (interrogated Eli and called Waller), but i defended him against Waller on the roof

• edited October 2017

On one hand, if I had called Gordon after leaving him feeling betrayed last episode I would have gotten a lot more dialogue options, including the opportunity to apologize or tell him that Waller had leverage earlier. Waller had only one or two dialogue options with me.

But on the other hand calling Waller got me the counteragent, which I totally slipped Bane. I ended up siding with Harley too so I basically sabotaged Bane and if the Agency is competent he will be arrested. As Alfred says, it was a masterstroke.

So as much as I regret how things are with Gordon and I, bringing down Bane was awesome and calling Waller is crucial for that to happen. I dont think i can side with Waller again after she left us hanging last episode, she simply isn't trustworthy and Jim never would have done that.

Dan10 posted: »

You think calling Waller is the better choice or you wish ya changed?

• She also mentions that Bruce isn't the only person tackling the Pact. Don't trust her anymore.

On one hand, if I had called Gordon after leaving him feeling betrayed last episode I would have gotten a lot more dialogue options, includi

• What does she say ? I know she has Bruce followed but nothing beyond that.

She also mentions that Bruce isn't the only person tackling the Pact. Don't trust her anymore.

• What do you mean exactly?

She also mentions that Bruce isn't the only person tackling the Pact. Don't trust her anymore.

• Oh ok. Guess I misunderstood what she said but still.....having spies on me doesn't give a good impression.

What do you mean exactly?

• I think like 75- 80% of the people told him. At first I thought that his answer would be something along the lines of: "She knows but I don't?" but that amazing response was propably the best thing he has ever said it this game

• My Batman and Gordon are best pals, so I told him. And will continue to be.

• I told him.

• I approve of that.

lilsnek posted: »

My Batman and Gordon are best pals, so I told him. And will continue to be.

• I can understand Waller's point on having agents follow Bruce. There's a lack of trust all around, a lot riding on this, and people's lives riding on a billionaire that likes to play dress up and assault people he feels deserve it. As players, we have a different perspective on Batman. We're familiar with him from comics, movies, other games, and tend to impose our feelings towards characters in the game. Bruce Wayne having friendships with those involved in these hideous crimes creates a conflict of interest - a conflict Waller doesn't know him well enough to be able to judge how he'll respond.

Oh ok. Guess I misunderstood what she said but still.....having spies on me doesn't give a good impression.

• Fair enough.

Poptarts posted: »

I can understand Waller's point on having agents follow Bruce. There's a lack of trust all around, a lot riding on this, and people's lives

• I told him because he is the only person that I can completely trust after Alfred.

• That speech got me
    enter image description here

enter image description here

captainivy1 posted: »

Aye aye. Loyalty and honesty is important between me and Gordon, so when I told him, and he had that fantastic speech, I didn't regret it at all.

• I'd totally tell him. He's probably the most honest character in the series, he deserves that honesty back.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.