If you had to, who's life would you save?

What if on episode four or five this season Jesse, Petra, and Jake get separated from the others, and end up in some type of intense battle with Romeo or maybe a giant enderman or something like that. It is clear that you can only save one parson Petra or Jake. I would save Petra. But that's just my opinion, who would you save?

Comments

• edited October 2017

Knowing how much of a Jetra shipper and Petra lover I am, definitely Petra.
    inb4 "You are so selfish, JHolleworth! Think of Jack!"

• edited October 2017

Jack.

• Petra definitely. I do like Jack but Petra has been my favorite character since Season 1 Episode 1

• edited October 2017

If they do this I’m going to flip. They made too many of these decisions at this point it is just ridiculous.

• I know, I really hope there won't be a real choice like this.

• Petra, I am not going to save Jack who is shown only in season 2, and that I barely know, instead of an old friend who is a member of "The Order of the stone ".

• Petra, although if not saving her leads to another fighting scene with her, I'm all for it. I DO really love Jack though....

• Petra. I don't know about you guys but Petra and Jesse has been saving each other from day one.

• edited November 2017

Jack. Without a doubt. I like him more.

• I love that picture!?

Petra. I don't know about you guys but Petra and Jesse has been saving each other from day one.

• If this choice comes that's when I'll throw my controler through the TV

• Oh yeah we’ll if that’s a choice I’ll throw my controller FIRST

Sbs1280 posted: »

If this choice comes that's when I'll throw my controler through the TV

• Petra. Jesse's bestfriend against a random guy who's a big compulsive liar and who's been doing everything to cast Jesse aside from the beginning? C'mon, easy choice, man. Haha

• Romeo, he seems like a chill dude

• Exact same answer as the S2 E1 choice, I'd save Petra. (btw, I thought the wording on that previous choice was a little unfair, "Help Petra" or "Save Jack" made it sound like he was going to die.)
    I feel like Jack has been through an unfair amount of tragedy in his life, losing Sammy and Vos, then getting Vos back, only to figure out it's the Admin- and depending on your choices, he could become the Admin's 'champion' and lose Nurm.
    But in the end, I have to save Petra, beside #Jetra4life she stuck around with Jesse for 5 whole years while she was being completely ignored by all your friends, that's what I call loyalty! It would be so unfair of you to not return the favor.

• I love Jetra! Male Jesse and Petra are so perfect for each other.

• Give me one reason why you think that....

Kng0604 posted: »

I love Jetra! Male Jesse and Petra are so perfect for each other.

• They just seem to work so well together. I feel like Petra show Jesse how to be stronger, and Jesse shows Petra that it's okay to show your emotions.

Tekano posted: »

Give me one reason why you think that....

• edited November 2017

It depends on how you play your Jesse, though. My Jesse didn't need to be shown how to be strong and her personality doesn't jibe well with Petra.

There's numerous times where their preferred approaches to a situation have been different and a few times where my Jesse became really annoyed with Petra because she thought she was reckless or self-centered. One of these times was in "A Portal to Mystery" with the zombies where Jesse wanted them to stick together and be cautious while Petra ran ahead. She also didn't like how Petra took her frustrations out on others. That was a source of conflict between them in "Access Denied".

It's not believable that my Jesse and Petra could not only develop a romantic relationship but maintain it. The ship may be believable with your Jesse because of the choices you've made and the way you've built the relationship but people play Jesse differently.

They just seem to work so well together. I feel like Petra show Jesse how to be stronger, and Jesse shows Petra that it's okay to show your emotions.

• edited November 2017

@Tekano, STOP

• Hey guys, let's stay on topic and avoid turning this into a Jetra discussion, especially since the Forum Guidelines currently don't allow shipping threads. If you don't like a ship, that's fine, but let's avoid attacking people over what ships they like - especially if it's off topic. Thanks.

• Okay, episode five is almost here, and there could be another choice between Jake and Petra. What would you guys choose.

• Still Petra!

Okay, episode five is almost here, and there could be another choice between Jake and Petra. What would you guys choose.

• Yes, I agree Petra all the way. The only choices I have a hard time with is when it's between Petra and Lukas.

Still Petra!

• Petra (obviously).

Okay, episode five is almost here, and there could be another choice between Jake and Petra. What would you guys choose.

• Still Jack.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.