Extension of three episodes. (Who does not want?) (Write your opinion)

Who does not want to have an extension? Guys, look, the game is AMAZING! If it was our decision, many wanted this endless season.
Tell your ideas to extensions!

Comments

• I want it, And i even have my own idea of a extension.

• Can you tell us your idea? It would be interesting to know what Minecraft Story Mode fans wanted.

I want it, And i even have my own idea of a extension.

• I definitely want it! I know that it was comfirmed Soren would not be in this season but they could definitely make an extension of 3 episodes and make some crazy plot or arc that has to do with Soren. I think that would be cool.. though kinda expected since everyone has been wanting to see Soren again.

• Definitely want an extension. I want more standalone adventures like Sky City

• I want more episodes but we have to see how Episode 5 leaves off. And yes Soren has to have something with all this going on but he’s been confirmed to not appear this season. I would love to see Gabriel and Soren. But ya an extension would be epic!!

• edited November 2017

(How do I tag this comment as a spoiler?)

Based on the fact that there’s a Soren book in Fred’s house, I believe that Soren will have an important role to play in Season 3 or possibly another expansion pass.

As for Gabriel, he might just be off doing things, possibly training to become a proper swordsman to match Jesse.

As for Ellegaard/Magnus (whichever one lived), we know that Olivia/Axel lives with the respective one as their apprentice.

And as for Ivor, we have seen him in episode 4.

• edited November 2017

I guess whether I'd want Season 2 to be extended or not is up to what note Above and Beyond ends on.

And even then, the Adventure Pass (Season 1's extension) wasn't really the best idea to begin with.
    Paying an extra £15 to really see how the story would end? No thank you.

• I think the game will leave off on a good ending so that might mean the end of this precious game. But if they do an extension or season 3 it could be about a new character or past stuff.

• Ive got mixed feelings about this honestly.
    I'd love to see more episodes of course! More adventures, more feels. But like already said it really depends on how Ep 5 ends, if there is even any more good material to work with once all is said and done.
    On another note I'd totaly love to see a Romeo redemption arc, no matter the cost. Telltales can have all the money I own if they fullfill my dream.

• Maybe if they have a new main character they’ll find Beacontown in ruin and blocks everywhere and it’s abandoned. And maybe it’s like 200 years after the Jesse era and arc. And they find books about Jesse and his/her friends.

• Or maybe Beacontown turns into a metropoli but with no signs of that that was Jesse's town or of his/her existance

Maybe if they have a new main character they’ll find Beacontown in ruin and blocks everywhere and it’s abandoned. And maybe it’s like 200 years after the Jesse era and arc. And they find books about Jesse and his/her friends.

• Yes that sounds good too!

Or maybe Beacontown turns into a metropoli but with no signs of that that was Jesse's town or of his/her existance

Sign in to comment in this discussion.