Who do you think will return?

Which old characters do you think will return?

Comments

• Well, I'm not sure if Olivia and Axel will get brought back in the last episode, but I'm hopeful!
    Also, Telltale hinted that Soren and Gabriel will be making a reintroduction before the end of Season Two! I'm looking forward to that!

• Ya Axel and Olivia have already been confirmed to be in next episode already. But Soren has been confirmed to not to be in this season sadly. But hopefully Gabriel and Ellegaard/Magnus show up

• It'd be nice to see Gabriel and Axel again.

• I hope we get to see the characters from S1 E5 to 8 because I really want to know what happened to Isa and Milo since I chose both, I want to see how their community evolved. Also, Em. She came to beacontown but was never seen again in S2. Harper. Olivia. Gabriel. I really want to know what happened with Soren but he's not returning this season, so I guess for the DLC or season 3.

• Unfortunately, Isa and Milo are in a different world, and I doubt they'd come through the portal network. Also, Em doesn't necessarily come back with you to Beacontown, that depends on the player's choice.

Arrhyn posted: »

I hope we get to see the characters from S1 E5 to 8 because I really want to know what happened to Isa and Milo since I chose both, I want t

• He was confirmed to not be in Season 2!?! :'( Why, Telltale?!?

Ya Axel and Olivia have already been confirmed to be in next episode already. But Soren has been confirmed to not to be in this season sadly. But hopefully Gabriel and Ellegaard/Magnus show up

• Adventure pass

Frostclaw posted: »

He was confirmed to not be in Season 2!?! Why, Telltale?!?

• Plot twist... Soren is in fact the admin and that's why TTG has been saying that he will not be back in S2, to keep it secret haha. (This is not a serious comment)

• I know they are in different world but I still have hope! ... For the adventure pass :D Also, I chose to make Em come with me to Beacontown, that's why I was surprised to not see her in any episode.

Frostclaw posted: »

Unfortunately, Isa and Milo are in a different world, and I doubt they'd come through the portal network. Also, Em doesn't necessarily come back with you to Beacontown, that depends on the player's choice.

• Eric Stirpe said Em was cut from Hero in Residence dude to budget issues.

Arrhyn posted: »

I know they are in different world but I still have hope! ... For the adventure pass Also, I chose to make Em come with me to Beacontown, that's why I was surprised to not see her in any episode.

• I'm hoping so. I noticed that Telltale added 'Season Pass' on the physical disc version of Minecraft: Story Mode - Season Two, so I'm thinking that there will probably be an Adventure Pass.

Adventure pass

• Expensive voice actor? shrug

Eric Stirpe said Em was cut from Hero in Residence dude to budget issues.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.