Romeo

What do you think of the idea about Romeo still being a good person?

Comments

• I don't know, I feel that he is in alot of pain and regret after killing Fred.
    I will try to save him nonetheless because in a way he reminds me of what Petra went through.
    It may sound silly but trying to save him makes me stay true to Petra to stay by her side.
    I know It's silly but she got me good in the cabine :p

• I'm really not sure if there's going to be a way to save Romeo,
    I mean once you kill one of your best friends there's really no coming back from that. I do feel sorry for him because his pain is a lot like Petra's, but I'll have to see what the situation is like before I know if I'll try and save him or not, I'm not going to save him if it means risking someone else's life.

• I was wondering when someone going to say juliet thank you sir or ma’am

Mikestar16 posted: »

Juliet

• yea i feel the same way petra got me in the cabin

I don't know, I feel that he is in alot of pain and regret after killing Fred. I will try to save him nonetheless because in a way he remi

• он плохой

• Romeo will be a good person but Xara wants to kill it. That's what I think because of Episode 5 synopsis
    Synopsis of ep 5
    ''The final battle with Jesse's ''NEW ENEMY'' brings the battle home to Beacontown and the world may never be the same''
    That new enemy is Xara because we'll save Romeo.

AND BONUS! More episodes lol

• wow i think your right about your theory makes a lot of sense

Radek_Bey posted: »

Romeo will be a good person but Xara wants to kill it. That's what I think because of Episode 5 synopsis Synopsis of ep 5 ''The final batt

• I don't think it should be understood as Romeo necessarily still being a good person. Instead, I think it is more that there is still the possibility that he _could _become a good person. I'm curious to see where they'll take this angle including whether he'd lose his powers. I've said it elsewhere but I think it could be interesting to see Romeo trying to reform maybe as a part of the story of an adventure pass?

• after episode 5 there might me more episodes maybe 6 7 and 8 anybody else think that there going to be more episodes? also what will they do with Romeo after episode 5 I know that going to save Romeo but then what let him run free not to much people would like him after he destroyed things

• Maybe Romeo will have to take the place of Luna or Nurm at the sunshine institute.

Doghouse911 posted: »

after episode 5 there might me more episodes maybe 6 7 and 8 anybody else think that there going to be more episodes? also what will they d

• I, personally don't know if Romeo is a good person or not, if I have to trust Xara or Fred.

• I think this "new enemy" is Romeo anyway.

Radek_Bey posted: »

Romeo will be a good person but Xara wants to kill it. That's what I think because of Episode 5 synopsis Synopsis of ep 5 ''The final batt

Sign in to comment in this discussion.