What is #potato451 ? (Really, I don't get it)

Can anyone tell me what is that ? (My English isn't good maybe that's why I couldn't understand)

Tagged:

Comments

• I laughed so hard when Petra said Ugh I hate potatoes

• Same xD

MegaXD posted: »

I laughed so hard when Petra said Ugh I hate potatoes

• I'm still waiting an answer... :(

• edited November 2017

Radek_Bey posted: »

I'm still waiting an answer...

• Jesse: ADMIN!
    Romeo: What?
    Jesse: #potato451
    The Admin died
    I hope it does not happen

• ded

Jesse: ADMIN! Romeo: What? Jesse: #potato451 The Admin died I hope it does not happen

• Maybe its a puzzle? Put the right numbers/item in and it takes way his powers?

• XD, I think it's a code between Romeo, Xara and Fred, that means a powerful weapon.

Jesse: ADMIN! Romeo: What? Jesse: #potato451 The Admin died I hope it does not happen

• It’s probably that terminal from the sea temple in episode 1

• I always thought its a command, or at least something close, thats why they'd need to use a terminal for it. With the way Xara reacted to it, it probably takes Romeo's admin powers from him. Like, turning Romeos creative mode into survival but with more drama.

• Maybe it's the real account name of the admin

• It is probably a password, the terminal they talked about was probably the confirmation place, and the #potato451 is the password.

• Same! :D Why does she hate potatoes, I wonder? Was it a spur of the moment statement?
    It's especially funny if you have Jesse say that his/her favorite food is potatoes earlier in the episode.

• I'd totally forgotten about that! You are officially awesome...

It’s probably that terminal from the sea temple in episode 1

• Maybe it's a command to take the admins power?

• edited November 2017

Why does she hate potatoes, I wonder? Was it a spur of the moment statement?It's especially funny if you have Jesse say that his/her favorite food is potatoes earlier in the episode.

She hates potatoes because she doesn't like vegetables, her favorite food is sword lmao

• I guess it's some sort of command to take Romeo's powers away from him.
    Ya know... Like PC Minecraft commands?

• edited November 2017

You're asking that after seeing a chicken named "Waffles"?

• Waffles is a chicken you uncultured swine. The dog was called Blocco. Get your facts straight boi

You're asking that after seeing a chicken named "Waffles"?

• Oh, you're triggered by this, what a goosy kiddo.

Microwave posted: »

Waffles is a chicken you uncultured swine. The dog was called Blocco. Get your facts straight boi

• edited November 2017

The journal mentions you need to input it into the [shudder] "Primary terminal" so I'm betting it's the World Seed code. You put it in, everything goes back to normal. (I'm also betting -- if this is true -- that we will make some alterations or something. Use the code #potato452 or 450... but then that would probably diverge the paths way too much.)
    Episode 5's synopsis says: "The final battle with Jesse's new enemy brings the battle home to Beacontown and the world will never be the same." Some of the final achievements in episode 5 allude to godly powers and places: "Among Equals" and "Ascension".. So Jesse is totally going to get Admin powers.

• because in fred's journal said use it in terminal entrance
    That could be a secret location

Microwave posted: »

I always thought its a command, or at least something close, thats why they'd need to use a terminal for it. With the way Xara reacted to it

• If that goes like that i guess you will have decision
    But no, (Seriously!!!!) if there is a choice they need to do sth for next ep/season

AChicken posted: »

The journal mentions you need to input it into the [shudder] "Primary terminal" so I'm betting it's the World Seed code. You put it in, ever

• SAMEEE!!!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.