Who will die?! (Episode 5)

It's the last Episode and you know what that means. NO ONE IS SAFE!!!
Okey but honestly telltale have a much wider selection this time around (compared to season 1) and I'm clueless about who will die. The scary part is that they most likely want to overcome season 1's death (Reuben)... so.....Petra and Lucas........ugh NOPE. Not even gonna think about it.

What do you guys think? Who will die?

Tagged:

Comments

• I'm really not sure who will die, but I don't think it will be Petra or Lukas because their the two most popular characters. If it is one of them though I don't know what I'll do, probably cry for a while then come on here and complain for hours.

• I don't think someone will die, and I'm sure it will not be Lukas and Petra they are the favorite fan's character, but If someone must or will die it's Xara.

• Reuben was a favourite character too. And we all know what happened to him :(

Libelles posted: »

I don't think someone will die, and I'm sure it will not be Lukas and Petra they are the favorite fan's character, but If someone must or will die it's Xara.

• No one is safe >:)

I don't think someone will die, and I'm sure it will not be Lukas and Petra they are the favorite fan's character, but If someone must or will die it's Xara.

• Jesse is safe o:)

No one is safe

• It wouldnt be the first time they killed off the protagonist

Jesse is safe

• I don't think that MCSM is ready to end.

Microwave posted: »

It wouldnt be the first time they killed off the protagonist

• Unless one happens to be very bad at fight sequences... :D

Jesse is safe

• I don't know. The only thing I know is that if Petra dies we riot

• I would like to see Jesse's death. It would be a shock.

• as long as its not Lukas then im ok with it.

• Just because Jesse dies doesn't mean it's the end of MCSM. What if in season 3 we play as Radar or someone else?

I don't think that MCSM is ready to end.

• edited November 2017

I was just telling the fact, they will not replace the protagonist by some others characters, if we play as one of them it would be just an arc of their life, or for a few moments, when playing as Jesse you have the feeling to be present in the story, living it, you make your own choices.

Just because Jesse dies doesn't mean it's the end of MCSM. What if in season 3 we play as Radar or someone else?

• Can't agree more.

I was just telling the fact, they will not replace the protagonist by some others characters, if we play as one of them it would be just an

• I feel like jesse will die, but he might be revived if (this sounds stupid i know) he goes to heaven. Fred might be there and revive him, as he didnt lose his powers he just died. Or xara can get her powers back or atleast gain command of the console and revive him, and then jesse can fight romeo or something like that. Maybe xara gives him powers or fred does I dont know. What do you think?

• I whould not be surprised if Jesse sacrefice himself for someone but I really don't want "resurrections" to be a thing. It whould take away the meaning of everything.

ASaltLick posted: »

I feel like jesse will die, but he might be revived if (this sounds stupid i know) he goes to heaven. Fred might be there and revive him, as

• Yeah, it'll be so boring.

I whould not be surprised if Jesse sacrefice himself for someone but I really don't want "resurrections" to be a thing. It whould take away the meaning of everything.

• A lot of people have been speculating who- if anybody- will die in Episode 5. Bigbst4tz2 thought Radar might die, but I'm not so sure. For one it depends on what happens if you bring Radar or Fred's people in Episode 4, and for two I don't think Telltale would kill Radar as this game is aimed to be kid-friendly and Radar still feels like a kid to me, so killing him might be a little... you know, for the younger audience.
    Some people have thought Petra might, and while I agree with them that- after Episode 4- that would definitely be the most emotional thing Telltale could pull off, I seriously doubt that happening. For one, half of their players will riot, and for two, still probably not great for kids.
    While Reubens death was super emotional and mostly all of us were very attached to him, he was still a pig, and in real life, pet deaths are nothing like human deaths, and I think that's something everyone has to keep in mind when thinking about this- as that is what Telltale will have to keep in mind as well.
    P.S. I must admit, the sneak-peek scene for Episode 5 at the end of Episode 4- with Lukas and Romeo- that... yeah, that one scares me.

• I know that scared me too, so worried about him!

Frostclaw posted: »

A lot of people have been speculating who- if anybody- will die in Episode 5. Bigbst4tz2 thought Radar might die, but I'm not so sure. For o

• I brought Radar just in case something like that happens

• That's…cold man xD

I brought Radar just in case something like that happens

• I know it sounds cold but I brought Radar because he’s a really good character and I’m attached to him and he’s also not the best fighter.

That's…cold man xD

• Who else brought Lluna and brought Radar to the surface?

• I got Nurm and Fred's Peeps. And Stella is on my side... Lluna, If you won't be alive I'll be screwed like hell.

• It's been a very Petra-centered season, wouldn't be surprised to see her die tragically. Hopefully nobody dies though, it doesn't need to be that kind of game.

• edited November 2017

I think most of the Story Mode episodes evolve alot of Petra (Im totally for it though) like first season she got Jesse to come on the mission with her, you choose Gabriel or Petra, She got sick (depending on who you choose), she has always fought with Jesse, she even got chipped (depending on who you chose with PAMA), she went through all of the portals with Jesse AND Lukas. In this season she has been one of the most important characters in the game (besides the Admin and Jesse). I feel like Telltale has always planned for Petra to be the climax of all the storylines. If she dies....Oh boy they will here ALOT from the fandom. And, we all thought someone would die in Ep. 4 so....I really doubt someone will die but I mean it's a REALLY big possibility.

It's been a very Petra-centered season, wouldn't be surprised to see her die tragically. Hopefully nobody dies though, it doesn't need to be that kind of game.

• I'll cry even if nobody will die... I'll cry at the end because it has been life-changing for me. Nothing has ever brought me this much of joy and excitement and I'm very grateful for that :smile:

• I miss Lee....

Catlover11 posted: »

I'll cry even if nobody will die... I'll cry at the end because it has been life-changing for me. Nothing has ever brought me this much of joy and excitement and I'm very grateful for that

• Who's Lee?

I miss Lee....

• I've never played the Walking Dead but I'm pretty sure it's the protagonist who...
    Spoiler:
    Dies

Kng0604 posted: »

Who's Lee?

• Oh okay, I just got confused because I thought they were talking about MCSM, and I knew there was no character on there named Lee.

I've never played the Walking Dead but I'm pretty sure it's the protagonist who... Spoiler: Dies

• I do hope that Romeo swept trough Beacontown and killed off the more weaker people while training the stronger ones to be better, all the while he is Jesse. Hopefully nobody gets killed by him, because I really want a redemption arc for Romeo and thats not gonna happen if he commits mass murder.

• edited December 2017

You are right Xara does die. ????

• edited December 2017

Xara does die !!!

Microwave posted: »

I do hope that Romeo swept trough Beacontown and killed off the more weaker people while training the stronger ones to be better, all the wh

• That preview scared me too ????

Frostclaw posted: »

A lot of people have been speculating who- if anybody- will die in Episode 5. Bigbst4tz2 thought Radar might die, but I'm not so sure. For o

• edited December 2017

Zara

Sign in to comment in this discussion.