Is episode five the end of season two?

Telltale can you please let us know if episode five of M.C.S.M is the last episode of season two or not. Will there be an episode six? we need to know.

Comments

• I think this might be the end ??

• edited November 2017

This is the last episode of the season and if it sells good there will be more episodes in form of dlc (because money talks). Sometimes DLC is even planned before hand becuase that's how gaming is now :D (Looking at you Destiny 2)

// TBH there is an insane amount of foreshadowing like EVERYWHERE and the last episode is not even out yet.

1:Soran books are yet again all over the place.

2: Ivor makes a return and becomes a Ninja?lol (He is not even a big part of the story so there must be something more to it, like cmon telltale we all love Ivor and now he is a ninja? throws money at monitor)

3: Petra says she needs to find her own "thing" and its "out there". (Do I even need to explain :p Hell yea let's go!)

4: Lucas perfectly points out that the hole "admin" and "guantlet thing" is very "Jesse" and whould never happen to Axel or Olivia (Indicating that Jesse does not really want to run beacontown).

5:Jesse and Radar's dialog is hinting sooooo hard that Radar will take over Beacontown because Jesse misses the thrill of adventure.

• Yes, I really hope Jesse let's Rader become the leader of beacontown, so she can spend more time adventuring with the others!

This is the last episode of the season and if it sells good there will be more episodes in form of dlc (because money talks). Sometimes DLC

• edited November 2017

I don't think I can let Beacontown between the hands of a newbie, he doesn't have any experience, he doesn't even know how to lead himself, he may be brave, but a town need more than bravery, also he can't ran Beacontown, because I left him with the enderman, it's true that I want to come back to adventure, after seeing Jesse rusty at fighting, in the first episode, but If I had to let Beacontown to anyone, I would let Reuben (if he was alive) leads the town rather than Radar.

• I think it'll be the end, because they have more games to work on them, but I believe on season 3.

• I believe that Above and Beyond will be the final episode for Season 2. I believe in this because they mention it as "the finale." But it's just my opinion.

• I like those ideas, there!
    Having a few extra episodes where you play as other characters would be cool! Ivor's ninja backstory, whatever happens to Petra after Episode 5, maybe finally a storyline explaining Soren's portal-hopping adventures?

This is the last episode of the season and if it sells good there will be more episodes in form of dlc (because money talks). Sometimes DLC

• if they do make DLC episodes i hope we Get more Lukas in those ones cause he s been pretty underutilized for the amount of screentime he had in season 1.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.