Comments

• I JUST saw this! IT WAS AMAZING.

• I loved that. by the way I saved Petra, to me that was the only choice.

• Me too, but you should watch the outcome of both choices bc they we both hilarious.

Kng0604 posted: »

I loved that. by the way I saved Petra, to me that was the only choice.

• Yep, I love Romeo being the cameraman ...

I JUST saw this! IT WAS AMAZING.

• We just learnt Romeos secret. Fishing rod -.-

• You were right, they are both funny. But I liked the one where you save Petra better.

Me too, but you should watch the outcome of both choices bc they we both hilarious.

• edited November 2017

That's cool. And quite funny. How did you find this?

I like the "behind the scenes" touches:

• The snacks table for refreshments between scenes.
    • Seeing the Admin's actor (or maybe stunt double?) suiting up for his flying segment in Petra's interview.
    • Mentioning the two favourites of the team: Lukas v. Petra! :joy:
    • Jack's "actor" being british, putting on a rugged, western English voice for the character... I love that!
    • Petra having her little group of fans greet her.
    • I like that gathering of different Jesses in the background... meanwhile Jesse #1 is signing autographs for fans.

"I still don't know why they chose you..."
    "I do! Fan-favourite, baby!"

[Regarding choices:] "Every one of them affects the story you experience" -- There's cold, solid proof right there that the choices are more for the benefit of your experience, not for the benefit of the story... something people usually misinterpret.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

That was pretty fun to watch, i like all the small details going on in the background.

• this was hilarious. maybe that’s why they took so long with episode 4?

• I think so.

SarniX posted: »

this was hilarious. maybe that’s why they took so long with episode 4?

• "Stupid, charming, PERFECT Lukas" AND THE MONTAGE I'M SOBBING

• All the Jesses in the background talking was hilarious!

• A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.

• Jesse giving autographs haha and Romeo trying to fly. BEST VIDEO. THEY SHOULD DO MORE

• It was pretty funny, it's cool to see the actors behind the scene, how they interact with each others, how many roles they play, how many voices they can make... But I had love to hear more Jesse, and Lukas.

• edited November 2017

But I had love to hear more Jesse, and Lukas

Me too. I would love to see one with Jesse and Lukas.
    And it would be way better if both male and female Jesse are interacting in a interview just like Petra and Jack's interview!

• Yes I wonder why did they choose only the female Jesse, maybe for the scene when Lukas saved her, it was funny, but I should not complain, I, personally play as female Jesse, there is one thing I would want to change it's her armor.

MegaXD posted: »

But I had love to hear more Jesse, and Lukas Me too. I would love to see one with Jesse and Lukas. And it would be way better if both male and female Jesse are interacting in a interview just like Petra and Jack's interview!

• I think Female Jesse is a little more "canon"

Libelles posted: »

Yes I wonder why did they choose only the female Jesse, maybe for the scene when Lukas saved her, it was funny, but I should not complain, I, personally play as female Jesse, there is one thing I would want to change it's her armor.

• Male (white shirt, red straps) jesse is the default p.c. Also now I see why the Petra vs Lukas poll was asked, for that bit

• But Eric Stripe uses her for everything and slightly prefers her, so I consider her more "canon"

NorthStars posted: »

Male (white shirt, red straps) jesse is the default p.c. Also now I see why the Petra vs Lukas poll was asked, for that bit

• @Tekano He's the one automatically selected if you dont choose a jesse and is normally the one on advertisement covers is why I say what i said. I didn't know about the Eric thing, he must just prefer that jesse rather then that making her the original one. Eh whatever we won't know until it's stated and it doesn't matter.

Tekano posted: »

But Eric Stripe uses her for everything and slightly prefers her, so I consider her more "canon"

• Actually Eric mentioned once that the reason he considers female Jesse as default is because he records her lines first before Patton Oswalt's. I still consider male Jesse as the default character though.

NorthStars posted: »

@Tekano He's the one automatically selected if you dont choose a jesse and is normally the one on advertisement covers is why I say what i s

• edited November 2017

Did Jack just use the term 'lit'?

• Yeah, he prefers her. But I suppose their might not really be an actually "canon" Jesse, but it seems like they really like to stick with Female Jess for S2.

I mean, Male Jesse appeared in the trailer for most of the eps in season 1, while Female Jesse has appeared for all in Season 2.

Actually Eric mentioned once that the reason he considers female Jesse as default is because he records her lines first before Patton Oswalt's. I still consider male Jesse as the default character though.

• edited November 2017

So nobody is "canon", I guess...

Tekano posted: »

Yeah, he prefers her. But I suppose their might not really be an actually "canon" Jesse, but it seems like they really like to stick with F

• I don't follow his Twitter account to check on every update so I don't hear of these things.

Actually Eric mentioned once that the reason he considers female Jesse as default is because he records her lines first before Patton Oswalt's. I still consider male Jesse as the default character though.

• Oh man, this is so awesome! :D Thanks for sharing it!

Regarding the "which Jesse is canon?" thing, THAT debate would make an awesome video of all the different Jesse's arguing about who's the real one.

• It must be exhausting to repeat that intense fight scene Romeo put us through in Jailhouse Block. Emotionally and physically.

Jack/Petra: How many times are we going to repeat this darn scene?

• I just loved the 4th wall breaks and the bit where Romeo gose flying off set was hillarouse we got to look at romeo without his make up mabey that What he will look like in ep 5 when we take his powers.

• "By choosing to save me, it means my feelings about your loyalty and our friendship are really good and... I'm gonna wanna hang out with you." -Petra

Player X Petra confirmed :D
    (jk)

• edited November 2017

I adore everything about these videos. They remind me so much of that goofy 4th wall breaking that classic telltale loved so much. I hope they continue to get silly with their new series and so on.

• It is so funny, I laughed a lot xD

Sign in to comment in this discussion.