Question about Mantis end screen status

I've looked everywhere and can't find somewhere that can show me why Mantis isn't a guardian in my end screen, it only says "free". Has someone looked into it and knows the factors that make her a guardian?

Comments

• AFAIK its all about last dialogue with her. She only joins team if you ask her to join guardians, otherwise she will be free.

• But when do you get the chance to do this? I'm pretty sure I talked with her everytime and if I would've seen the option to ask her to join the guardians I would remember

• At the end in the bar.

• It's at the end of the game in the bar. The game walks you over to her and the conversation leads to this...the bottom choice.

But when do you get the chance to do this? I'm pretty sure I talked with her everytime and if I would've seen the option to ask her to join the guardians I would remember

• Yeah, I'm pretty sure I didn't get the option either. I think if you destroy the forge (and maybe speak to your mom as well), you don't get the chance to ask her.

But when do you get the chance to do this? I'm pretty sure I talked with her everytime and if I would've seen the option to ask her to join the guardians I would remember

• Oh I see, thank you for the response it must be this which would make sense

• Well. That's kinda dumb. I speaked to my mom and didn't get the chance to ask Mantis to join the Guardians. If you refuse her offer you can ask her.

Tbh that doesn't make any sense imo. Kinda sad that she didn't join in my playthrough.. :neutral:

Pipas posted: »

Yeah, I'm pretty sure I didn't get the option either. I think if you destroy the forge (and maybe speak to your mom as well), you don't get the chance to ask her.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.