Which Jesse do you play as?

I personally like both male and female Jesse, but I play as female Jesse. Which Jesse do you play as?

Comments

• I play as the black Male Jesse. Don't assume I'm a boy because I picked him (or that I'm a girl because I told u that).

• Well I'm a woman who likes to identify herself to the character she plays so I play as female Jesse

• I wish I knew which Jesse to pick. I'm pale, but I'm also a Person of Color (Latin American), so I would go with the middle tones, but I don't know which gender to pick (and, for Season Two, which skin tone to use).

• I play as default F! Jesse, she makes me feel that I’m actually in the game and that I am not playing as her, but if I was her.

• edited November 2017

Like both male and female but prefer and play as female. My "canon" Jesse, so to speak, is the Jesse who has a red stripe in her hair. I roleplay as the character so it's not for self-insert reasons.

• Black Male Jesse

• edited November 2017

I play as the caucasian male Jesse (the one with the emerald eyes), because that was the Jesse that resembled my real life appearance the most (at the time there was only Season 1).

• edited November 2017

I tought, it's more easy to send a picture than describing Jesse.

• Male Jesse because I like him more, I think the voice acting is better and because of Jetra (I'm not homophobic ok I just think M Jesse and Petra are better together, peace)

• Ya I agree male jesse has better voice acting he shows more emotion too.

• edited November 2017

The original, caucasian green eyed male jesse lel

edit: who also is my profile picture

• The male Jesse.

• edited November 2017

I've only ever played as white male Jesse.

• Really? I disagree, i think female Jesse has more emotion

Ya I agree male jesse has better voice acting he shows more emotion too.

• edited November 2017

Personally, I think both Jesses show equal amounts of emotion and both voice actors do it well. What emotion they show and how they show said emotion differ between the two, however.

Really? I disagree, i think female Jesse has more emotion

• edited November 2017

And a better voice acting that shows more her feelings when she is sad, happy, or scared.

Really? I disagree, i think female Jesse has more emotion

• What can I say? Classic male Jesse skin, ftw!
    That being the one with a white shirt and blue pants held up with red suspenders. XD
    Also, where would Jetra be without male Jesse?

• edited November 2017

I play white jesse
    https://imgur.com/0OI5B4G

• I have my reasons to choose the default male character: the design and the voice. The design really fits the character’s description as a “dork”; green eyes, brown hair, white shirt, red suspenders, all the characteristics of a “dork “. All other colours from different Jesse simply don’t give that vibe for the story (but I admit it, I like the one with reddish suspenders and blueish shirt, it’s visually pleasant for my eyes and totally screams as “nice nerd” to me). The girl versions? Not really my cup of tea.
    As for the voice... don’t get me wrong, I love both but Oswalt really nailed it. Jesse is supposed to be a hero, and a dork as well with his/her serious moments. The way Jesse uses the “threatening” tone with the lines is more believable delivered by Oswalt than Taber.

• So would it be safe to say that green suspenders Jesse is Latino ish when it comes to his skin tone? He’s darker then a Caucasian and lighter then an African American.

• edited December 2017

I've noticed that Female Jesse seems more confident, kind, and sweet in her voice acting.
    Male Jesse is more dry, stoic, and a little bit dorky in his voice acting.
    Each has their own merits, but personally I like Male Jesse's voice more. That dry, awkward voice is a nice change of pace from all those generic action hero voices in other games.

btw here's my jesse

• well..im brown, and a male, so obviously...

the white female jesse

please detect my sarcasm

• Lol

SarniX posted: »

well..im brown, and a male, so obviously... the white female jesse please detect my sarcasm

• I'm one of that guys that haves two play files and ships Male Lukesse and Male Jetra, I play as the original male jesse and when he interacts with lukas or petra i just melt lol

Frostclaw posted: »

What can I say? Classic male Jesse skin, ftw! That being the one with a white shirt and blue pants held up with red suspenders. XD Also, where would Jetra be without male Jesse?

• Yeah, I like to see both of the Jesse's also.

Forcer99 posted: »

I'm one of that guys that haves two play files and ships Male Lukesse and Male Jetra, I play as the original male jesse and when he interacts with lukas or petra i just melt lol

• I play as the female Jesse featured in the trailers because she most resembles me IRL (although I don't really have black hair) and I like her outfit the best.

• I would have to agree my Jesse is male too

MegaXD posted: »

Male Jesse because I like him more, I think the voice acting is better and because of Jetra (I'm not homophobic ok I just think M Jesse and Petra are better together, peace)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.