List of favorite telltale games in order?

edited November 2017 in General Chat

What are your favorite telltale games in order?
Mine are:
1. Walking dead season 1
2. Telltale batman
3. Wolf among us
4. Tales from the borderlands
5. Walking dead season 2
6. A new frontier
7. Guardians of the galaxy

Tagged:

Comments

• edited November 2017

I'm counting the ones that I've played:

1. Tales from the Borderlands
    2. The Walking Dead Season 1
    3. The Wolf Among Us
    4. The Walking Dead Season 2
    5. Game of Thrones
    6. Minecraft Story Mode
    7. The Walking Dead Michonne
    8. The Walking Dead A New Frontier
  • edited December 2017

The Wolf Among Us
    Tales from the Borderlands
    The Walking Dead: Season Two
    The Walking Dead
    Batman: The Enemy Within
    Guardians of the Galaxy
    Batman
    A New Frontier
    Minecraft: Story Mode – Season Two
    Minecraft: Story Mode
    Game of Thrones
    Michonne
    400 Days

• How come you love GOTG more than The Walking Dead? Just curious.

AnimalBoy posted: »

The Wolf Among Us Tales from the Borderlands The Walking Dead: Season Two The Walking Dead Batman: The Enemy Within Guardians of the Ga

• I'm a comic book guy. A super hero type comic book guy to be specific.

AronDracula posted: »

How come you love GOTG more than The Walking Dead? Just curious.

• edited November 2017

Oh shit I forgot michonne. That would be on the last place.

AronDracula posted: »

I'm counting the ones that I've played: * Tales from the Borderlands * The Walking Dead Season 1 * The Wolf Among Us * The Walking D

• I've played a good amount of the Telltale series, even including the classic games before Walking Dead. So, I'll keep it digestible to my top 5.

1. Wolf Among Us
    2. Sam and Max: The Devil's Playhouse
    3. Tales from the Borderlands
    4. Batman: The Enemy Within
    5. Wallace and Gromit
  • Wallace and Gromit

Interesting. I don't think I've ever heard anyone praise it here (let alone talk about it).

I don't really feel like making a dedicated list, so I'll just spit ball a couple out. Maybe it's in order, maybe not?

TWD S1, TWAU, TFTB, Poker Night 2.

If I wasn't as busy I'd be more detailed.

I've played a good amount of the Telltale series, even including the classic games before Walking Dead. So, I'll keep it digestible to my to

• edited November 2017

I’ll count the ones I played.

1. Batman: The Enemy Within
    2. The Wolf Among Us
    3. Batman: The Telltale Series
    4. Tales From the Borderlands
    5. Minecraft: Story Mode - Season Two
    6. Back to the Future
    7. Minecraft: Story Mode
    8. Guardians of The Galaxy (just started this game, it might get better/worse.)
    9. Game of Thrones
    10. Jurrassic Park

Haven’t played TWD, Puzzle Agent, Wallace and Gromit, Bone, Poker Knight, Strong Bad, Hector and Sam & Max.

• I think Wallace and Gromit looks pretty interesting, a shame that you can't buy it on most places anylonger. But one of these day I will buy one of few discs left to find. I gotta get it.

Wallace and Gromit Interesting. I don't think I've ever heard anyone praise it here (let alone talk about it). I don't really fee

• edited November 2017

Here we go again.
    Of the ones I've played...Top 5:
    Honorable mention to Back to the Future. Didn't like it so much at the time, but it grew on me.

Franchise Season Date
    Sam & Max The Devil's Playhouse(3) 2010
    Puzzle Agent Nelson Tethers(1) 2010
    Monkey Island Tales of... 2009
    Sam & Max Save The World(1) 2007
    Batman The Telltale Series(1) 2016

I don't think you folks would enjoy Wallace and Gromit that much. The humour is spot on, but it does fall into the category of nonsensical point and click. Especially the first episode. There's no hand holding. When you're not used to this style, it can turn ugly in a hurry.

• Yay, it's been a while since the last telltale games rankings, and I actually have some changes to make.

1. The Walking Dead Season 1. Still one of the best games I've ever played. (Almost) Everything in it is pure amazement.
    2. The Wolf Among Us. A marvelous game, especially plus for the characters and the atmosphere, where telltale really nailed it.
    3. Tales From the Borderlands. Hilarious, lovable characters (even the villains), great humour, great story, great everything.
    4. The Walking Dead Season 2. A worthy successor to Season 1, and as a lot first sequels, not quite as good as it's predecessor, but still pretty fucking good.
    5. Batman: The Enemy Within (So far). Telltale really stepped up their game with this one, It's really great that it's focusing on Bruce rather than Batman.
    6. Game of Thrones: Season 1. Really great way of covering many places of Westeros is 5 playable characters, and I enjoyed most of what was offered in this game, some storyline's more than others, like Rodrik and Mira, those are my favourites.
    7. Puzzle Agent. I expected next to nothing when I won this game in a giveaway a while back, but damn was it good. Scoggings is fantastic, and it really gives a very scary feeling the longer you get into the game, kinda like Firewatch, and just like Firewatch, it ended to damn sudden.
    8. Batman. So the thing I said about TWD season 2, scratch that for Batman. While this game was great with Dent, Oswald and Arkham, I think TEW is doing a better job of what telltale did with the first season. Also, the graphical and technical issues takes it down a bit.
    9. Sam and Max: Save the World (Culture Shock). This is placed so far down because I've only played episode 1. And damn it's funny. When Sam goes on a spree with just words flowing out of his mouth, like 'Holy Rains in a Blender.' (But the longer ones are even funnier.) I bought all three seasons now during Black Friday, so I'll get through them.
    10. Guardians of the Galaxy: The Telltale Series. Underrated, I think because of a first bad episode and a meh second, many just left the series be. But Episode 3-5 is really good in my opinion.
    11. Back to the Future: the game. Really enjoyed the game, stayed true to the amazing movies and (can't remember his name right now) the guy doing Marty McFly is fantastically close to Fox's voice. Christopher Lloyd is amazing as always. And Melissa Hutchison (playing Trixie Trotter) singing 'The Future is Coming Today' is the best thing, and I recommend to search it up.
    12. Poker Night 2. This game is so enjoyable. I don't know shit about Poker, but the commentary from the characters is amazing.
    13. Minecraft: Story Mode - Season 2. A lot better than Season 1 in my opinion (maybe not the DLC, but the main game definitely.) I'm missing my favourite season 1 character, but (s)he made her/his return last episode, so I'm officially happy with Season 2.
    14. Minecraft: Story Mode - Adventure Pass. I choose to put the DLC as it's own, because in my opinion, it's so much better than the main game. A good 3 extra episodes that's recommended.
    15. Puzzle Agent 2. I won this one as well in the same giveaway. I had very high hopes for PA2, but it disappointed slightly. I wasn't as intrigued, nor as into the game as the first, and this one ended very abruptly, although it tied up the bag and some of the questions from the first game as well as the Scoggins arc. It also hinted at a Puzzle Agent 3, and telltale, fucking make it happen, please.
    16. Poker Night At the Inventory. Bought this on black friday as well, and it's fun. But I prefer the PN2 charcters and I prefer Sam being one of the Poker-players instead of Max, who fits better as sitting-on-the-couch-making-comments in my opinion.
    17. The Walking Dead: 400 Days. A good DLC, but when TWDS2 came out, it rendered pretty useless. I enjoyed all of the characters though, especially Leland, Wyatt, Eddie and Dee. And the closure of the cancer-group was good to see in my opinion.
      Under here, is the games that I find pretty lackluster and maybe even bad and horrible.
    18. Minecraft: Story Mode. Episode 1-3 is lackluster, second half of episode 4 and whole episode 5 is good. And I can reveal that I cried in episode 4. I don't know why, but telltale, good work making me cry for a game that I don't really like most of.
    19. The Walking Dead: Michonne Mini-series. To be honest, what made me play through this game was Norma and Randall, because they are good villains with understandable motives, especially Norma. It was also good to get some closure on why Michonne was missing after all out war, and what she was doing. But this is when actionsequences started to take over for telltale, and I am glad that they seem to focus more on characters again. And the episodes, all three, all in all was pretty mediocre, episode 2 being the best one, and still pretty meh.
    20. And the worst Telltale game, what could it be? Yeahpp. You guessed right. (If you guessed right). The Walking Dead: A New Frontier. I really tried to like this game, but they made it so hard, the handling of season 2 endings, the stale new cast, the horrible villain, the forced brother hate each other just because fucking Kate plot, the Gabentine... forced as fuck. Episode 4 at least held some potential, giving us some sort of closure for Season 2, as well as a good (but to me predictable) plottwist with a choice. All in all, I consider this game non-canon, because it was that bad. I barely liekd any characters, with the exception of Javier, David, Max (who just disappeared, what the fuck's up with that?) and Tripp. Oh and Conrad, conrad was good.

Wow, this got longer than I thought, but this is my list. :3

• I'm a big fan of nonsensical Point and Clicks. :3 I've seen small parts of it, and I'm sure I could handle it

Johro posted: »

Here we go again. Of the ones I've played...Top 5: Honorable mention to Back to the Future. Didn't like it so much at the time, but it gr

• and Sam & Max is GOOD. Really good. One of my favourite game franchises, honestly.

captainivy1 posted: »

I'm a big fan of nonsensical Point and Clicks. I've seen small parts of it, and I'm sure I could handle it

Sign in to comment in this discussion.