MC:SM Version of TWD S3 Banner...

Soo I was bored and I started making this a couple of months ago and now I can't be bothered to finish it so I wanted to show you guys what I have done so far and if you would like to see it completed or not.
It's pretty random and dumb, and Lukas looks totally messed up at the moment, but here goes nothing:

Minecraft: Story Mode: A Walking Dead Frontier

EDIT: I found another version on my hard-drive where Lukas looks less weird, there's a MC zombie behind the logo, and TWD zombies are more obscured, but nevertheless still there. But it also looks a little... plain? The logo is also different, but not intentionally. It was the only one I could find with a transparent background.

Comments

• Actually I think it looks pretty good but that Lukas kind of looks weird. Nice job!

• Unfeatured and Unused poster of TWD S3 Episode 6 XD

• Wow, i couldnt do better at Photoshop!

• nice i guess

• I remember why I got stumped making it. I couldn't decide what logo to give it, a Walking Dead one or a Minecraft one?
    I was also wondering if it should have it's own name with a mixture of subtitles from Minecraft: SM and Walking Dead.
    What do you think?

• that's acutely pretty cool! Nice *JOB!t**

• Job

that's acutely pretty cool! Nice *JOB!t**

• I don't see the pic.
    Can you upload this again, please?

Aaaaaaww... okay. But only 'cause you asked nicely!

Karnedg2013 posted: »

I don't see the pic. Can you upload this again, please?

• That's... actually pretty good! I don't know what's going on with Lukas there, but other than that it's going well.

• Besides the zombie on the right, it's great. Got any other MC:SM versions of Telltale key art?

• edited November 2017

Good job, It may be a little better, apart from the few scattered zombies ( like the one next to Jesse's hand, It would be better if you place the zombies in a side and the creepers the other side ), and the failed part that starts from Lukas and the creepers in the right ( background ), Otherwise the Zombie next to the title is a success, also the gradient of light that you did with Jesse, Olivia and Petra isn't the same while they are in the same place, but i liked the link you did between MCSM and The walking dead.

• If you wanna make a joke about the protagonists for New Frontier in particular, you could say it would be more accurate to replace Male Jesse and Petra with Jack and Female Jesse. :p (Petra could then replace Olivia)

• You're real charmer.
    ...You know that?

... ... Aaaaaaww... okay. But only 'cause you asked nicely!

• @AChicken: That's... actually pretty good! I don't know what's going on with Lukas there, but other than that it's going well.

Thanks! Yeah, poor Lukas... XD I uploaded another one now were Lukas looks.... less weird...

@InGen_Nate_Kenny: Besides the zombie on the right, it's great. Got any other MC:SM versions of Telltale key art?

Thanks. ...And nope. But I'll think about it.... I don't really have the time to make this kinda stuff at the moment.

@Libelles: Good job, It may be a little better, apart from the few scattered zombies ( like the one next to Jesse's hand, It would be better if you place the zombies in a side and the creepers the other side ), and the failed part that starts from Lukas and the creepers in the right ( background ), Otherwise the Zombie next to the title is a success, also the gradient of light that you did with Jesse, Olivia and Petra isn't the same while they are in the same place, but i liked the link you did between MCSM and The walking dead.

Thank you for your constructive criticism! I appreciate it! :)

@Karnedg2013: You're real charmer. ...You know that?

Not really sure what you mean by that.

• I haven't played the entirety of A New Frontier yet, so I don't get your joke. :)

If you wanna make a joke about the protagonists for New Frontier in particular, you could say it would be more accurate to replace Male Jesse and Petra with Jack and Female Jesse. (Petra could then replace Olivia)

• edited November 2017

Fuck..... I'm sorry, Psycho :(

Wait.... Isn't that was Jesus says at the end of ANf?

Can't believe it took me a day later to figure that out... -_-

You're real charmer. ...You know that?

• It's from TWD ANF EP5.
    Jesus said It to Javi.

Sorry.

@AChicken: That's... actually pretty good! I don't know what's going on with Lukas there, but other than that it's going well. Thank

• Yeah ;)

Fuck..... I'm sorry, Psycho (Spoiler)

• For some reason, i feel like petra should have a sword in her hand.

• Yeah, Petra with no sword. If I saw that on the game I would think it was Romeo pretending to be her.?

For some reason, i feel like petra should have a sword in her hand.

• Oh, okay then. I haven't played it yet so I didn't get it. :)

It's from TWD ANF EP5. Jesus said It to Javi. Sorry.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.