Gordon stops smoking,

If you tell Gordon to stop smoking in Ep 2, he does! Cool.

Comments

• I was just choosing that option to be cheeky :( I'll miss the chainsmoking

• He looks so much more badass with a cig in his hand though :P

• I loved that. I thought it was very cool. I also thought it was hilarious how pleased batman looks.

• This look on Batmans face was priceless - for Gordon it probably makes up for the efforts of giving up smoking ;)

GamerLady posted: »

I loved that. I thought it was very cool. I also thought it was hilarious how pleased batman looks.

• If batman tells you to stop smoking... you better listen !

• They should make a scene with Gordon sneaking a smoke if he elected to stop smoking, and he gets caught at it.

• That would be hilarious! They really should do that.

Poptarts posted: »

They should make a scene with Gordon sneaking a smoke if he elected to stop smoking, and he gets caught at it.

• I bet he lit a cigarette after Bats refused the "give me Bruce Wayne" favor ;)

• "Gordon, all trust between us is gone. I thought we had an understanding. Our partnership is over."

"This serves a greater good, the Batman!"

Poptarts posted: »

They should make a scene with Gordon sneaking a smoke if he elected to stop smoking, and he gets caught at it.

• edited November 2017

Seems cigarettes are now Gotham's number one enemy and the pact will have to wait. Not only went after Gordon's lungs but his relationship with Batman! How will our favorite vigilante deal with this new found threat? How can he hope to put a stop to something so dastardly and underhanded? And will Gordon and Batman be able to reconcile? Find out next episode of Batman the telltale series.

Batman- "Damn... I really miss that mustache." And all is forgiven.

"Gordon, all trust between us is gone. I thought we had an understanding. Our partnership is over." "This serves a greater good, the Batman!"

• edited December 2017

No regrets. Gordon needs to quit

• I never got the option to tell him to stop smoking. Is this if you're on good terms with him and call him for help? I'm on good terms in episode 1, but I always call Waller to help me

• I think you have to call Gordon.

I never got the option to tell him to stop smoking. Is this if you're on good terms with him and call him for help? I'm on good terms in episode 1, but I always call Waller to help me

• You have to be on good terms to get the option.

I never got the option to tell him to stop smoking. Is this if you're on good terms with him and call him for help? I'm on good terms in episode 1, but I always call Waller to help me

• Both. Good terms and call him.

• Be on good terms and call Gordon in episode 2

• inb4 he gets cancer if you didn't select that one specific dialogue option

Sign in to comment in this discussion.