Jesse's best friend.

edited November 2017 in Minecraft: Story Mode

So I was trying to come up with something to talk about while we're waiting for episode five and I thought of this. I think it's pretty easy to see that Petra is obviously Jesse's best friend, but if you could choose another character to be your Jesse's best friend who would it be?

Comments

• Petra definitely isn't my Jesse's best friend, I rather think Lukas or Ivor would be my Jesse's closest friend. But Petra would be a rather close friend as well.

• In season 1 Eps. 1-4 is reuben. But S1 EP5 all the way to [currently] is petra.

• edited November 2017

Can't say when a spot with one seat is already taken(Petra). I guess Lucas has the potential if he gets more screen time.

• I don't know anyone that can replace Petra. She is my Jesse's best friend TO THE END.
    I always chose her for EVERYTHING, so obviously we're gonna be a lot closer than others.

• Huh, I thought you hated petra? Im not saying that because you hate jetra but i thought you mentioned you hate her?

Tekano posted: »

I don't know anyone that can replace Petra. She is my Jesse's best friend TO THE END. I always chose her for EVERYTHING, so obviously we're gonna be a lot closer than others.

• edited November 2017

If you are referring to the dialogue that I think you are referring to then that's a dialogue option and so I wouldn't say she's obviously Jesse's best friend. It's still down to the individual player to decide who their Jesse views as their closest friend.

For my Jesse, I'd say it was Axel as best friend and Reuben as bestest friend in Season 1. In Season 2, I think it'd still be Axel but Lukas is like a second best friend. Ivor too.

• edited November 2017

Jesse and Petra are inseparable, we cannot quote one without quoting the other.

• I love this, One of my favorite Jesse and Petra moments.

Libelles posted: »

Jesse and Petra are inseparable, we cannot quote one without quoting the other.

• Hmm.. if I had to be realistic here. I would grudgingly say that Lukas would be Jesse's next best friend. I mean yeah Jesse has known Axel and Olivia longer than Petra or Lukas (I think) but they just seem like much more loyal friends. Whereas Axel and Olivia are barely around.

• Nah, I really don't hate her.... I just hate Jetra.
    But she's like in my top two so...

ASaltLick posted: »

Huh, I thought you hated petra? Im not saying that because you hate jetra but i thought you mentioned you hate her?

• How do you like Jesse and Petra...
    and not ship them
    Lol jk.

Tekano posted: »

Nah, I really don't hate her.... I just hate Jetra. But she's like in my top two so...

• But not, I honestly quit shipping them a while ago. But after that beautiful scene (which in my opinion was the best scene and I'm assuming was a majority of the player's favorite too) it's definitely on my ship list.

How do you like Jesse and Petra... and not ship them Lol jk.

• No. No. No. No.
    Reuben will always be jesse's Buddy and best friend, Even if he's dead.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.