Avenger's Infinity War Trailer

Comments

• AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!

• edited November 2017

I JUST WENT INTO FANGIRL COMA...

• I'm just like "Well... there goes Justice League."

• edited November 2017

It has to be three hours long, there’s no way you can pull off a two hour film with this many characters.

Also Thanos looks great.

• Who else got chills when they showed The Avengers logo with the main theme song?

• Absolutely brilliant trailer, they really knocked it out of the park with this one. Loved how Cap was introduced in the trailer. He better get his shield back before the credits roll.

Also loved how the Guardians of the Galaxy were just shown at the end instead of being sprinkled in the trailer.

• RIP No Nut November

• Isn't Avengers 3 and 4 going to be a two-part thing? I'd like this movie to be long, but I think the main story is going to be split between those two movies, so there's no worry about it not fitting into one.

J-Master posted: »

It has to be three hours long, there’s no way you can pull off a two hour film with this many characters. Also Thanos looks great.

• Yup, Avengers 4 will continue the Infinity War story much like how Return of the Jedi continues after Empire Strikes Back.

AChicken posted: »

Isn't Avengers 3 and 4 going to be a two-part thing? I'd like this movie to be long, but I think the main story is going to be split between those two movies, so there's no worry about it not fitting into one.

• This trailer was literally orgasmic, I don’t think I’ve ever been this excited for a movie before. Why does it still have to be November, May seems so far away.

• 0/10, there was no Thanos copter.
    But seriously, great trailer. Can't wait for May! :)

• Can't wait for Thanos to get arrested by the NYPD!

Pipas posted: »

0/10, there was no Thanos copter. But seriously, great trailer. Can't wait for May!

• Hate to say it...but that shit looks no different than Age of Ultron...or Civil War....or hell even Avengers 1. I am just not impressed by it...oh and another bad guy come to destroy us all plot.

• I love the trailer. I am looking forward to see the movie handles so many characters. I do hope that there won’t be a clashing of tones like Thor Ragnarok (Although I still enjoyed the movie)

• edited November 2017

Is it just me but you just don't want to enjoy trailers like this?

If I were you, I wouldn't say anything bad if I don't have anything nice to say.

Hate to say it...but that shit looks no different than Age of Ultron...or Civil War....or hell even Avengers 1. I am just not impressed by it...oh and another bad guy come to destroy us all plot.

• edited November 2017

Sorry but not impressed...it is my opinion....but like assholes we all have one, however we should not strive to show them off by making suggestions about not going against the majority.

AronDracula posted: »

Is it just me but you just don't want to enjoy trailers like this? If I were you, I wouldn't say anything bad if I don't have anything nice to say.

• Still, it ain't nice to destroy the hype from people who have been waiting for this trailer since 2016. I personally thought Civil War was just ok, Avengers was amazing but the characters weren't enough, can't say any opinions on Age of Ultron but Infinity War will definitely be better because we now have all the characters teaming up with fan-favourite ones like Spider-Man, Black Panther, Guardians of the Galaxy etc.

Sorry but not impressed...it is my opinion....but like assholes we all have one, however we should not strive to show them off by making suggestions about not going against the majority.

• And you don't think that too many characters will hurt it? This is not like a Comic where you have all these different comic books to add to the story...this will cut the meat of any story out and just blow it down to Heroes quipping out jokes, bashing cgi critters leaving us with a Cliffhanger until the next film.

You mention fan favorites....let us count them....Spidey(loved Homecoming and Civil War) Black Panther is a welcome addition from Civil War.....Iron Man...Captain America...The Hulk....Thor...The Guardians...The Winter Soldier...Doctor Strange...Black Widow...Then all the little heroes. I predict a lot of skipping around and very little time to get comfortable with any of them. So all we will have is basically a Movie version of a 4 year old screaming at you saying LOOK AT ME. And Thanos....I bet he will be as boring as every other villain has been....except for Vulture...I liked him...and Doc Ock from before Marvel and Sony came to terms.

I just think Super Hero films work better when it is just one Hero 2 at the most. Maybe I am just a fan of good story and want a good villain....I know I will not find it here...just as I did not find it in Justice League.

Still, it ain't nice to destroy the hype from people who have been waiting for this trailer since 2016. I personally thought Civil War was j

• I GOT CHILLS BOIII!!! I'VE BEEN WAITING SO LONG FOR THIS AAAAAAHH!!H!H!H!H! Now, I must binge watch the entirety of the Marvel Universe in preparation.

• edited November 2017

The trailer broke the records, it topped the IT 2017 official trailer.

• Still better than DC.

Hate to say it...but that shit looks no different than Age of Ultron...or Civil War....or hell even Avengers 1. I am just not impressed by it...oh and another bad guy come to destroy us all plot.

• To be honest, as excited as I am for this movie, this trailer wasn't too hype-inducing for me, which is very strange since I was nuts about the leaked one. There are a few odd choices I think, mainly Black Widow's hair, and the change in Thanos' look (still looks awesome, but I kind of preferred the version from GOTG). I just hope that the Black Order and Thanos makes this film interesting because I grow tired of endless waves of villain goons in superhero films.

I bet Spider-Man dies before the half-way point.

• I'm assuming you're joking about that, but in case you're not: I don't see Spiderman dying. He's the best rendition we have yet and he's got a second movie coming after Avengers 4. Sure, someone else can take the mantle but we just got introduced to this Peter (on a larger scale w/ Homecoming). He needs to grow a bit more before they kill him off.

To be honest, as excited as I am for this movie, this trailer wasn't too hype-inducing for me, which is very strange since I was nuts about

• I haven't been this hyped for a superhero movie in years. Bring it on!

• I bet Spider-Man dies before the half-way point.

Said no one ever because we ALL know Spider-Man will get another solo movie after Avengers 4.

To be honest, as excited as I am for this movie, this trailer wasn't too hype-inducing for me, which is very strange since I was nuts about

• Watch this video, this man did an amazing editing.

• edited December 2017

MINOR SPOILERS FOR GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY:

So... Peter Quill is back on his home planet. I wonder what that would be like for him, revisiting his old home, especially after his mother's death.

Also, I wonder if the rest of his family will still be alive...

Awesome trailer.

• and to @AronDracula as well:

I am actually very much aware that Spider-Man is appearing in future movies, and certainly will have some entertaining solo adventures. Despite this fact, I still believe Thanos will kill him when he first lands or whatever, breaking Tony Stark and driving the plot, showing that's he's not to be trifled with.

What I didn't elaborate on is that I believe there will be time travel involved in this movie or the following films that will allow him to come back. Somehow. Of course I could be totally wrong, but I do have suspicions that at least one person will die and then be saved via time travel.

AChicken posted: »

I'm assuming you're joking about that, but in case you're not: I don't see Spiderman dying. He's the best rendition we have yet and he's got

• Of course I could be totally wrong, but I do have suspicions that at least one person will die and then be saved via time travel.

I'd hope not, as that feels like a bit of a cop-out. But, I would be okay with a character getting pretty fatal injuries like how War Machine did in Civil War.

and to @AronDracula as well: I am actually very much aware that Spider-Man is appearing in future movies, and certainly will have some en

• Awesome trailer. I'm hyped as hell for this movie.

• Man, it's really shocking comparing Avengers trailer with Justice League trailer.

• Well DCs cinematic universe isn't as built up as marvel's. Also they've arguably only made one decent film so far so they still have a lot to prove before they get nearly as much attention as marvel. Though the way they're heading I'm starting to think wonder woman was just a fluke.

Man, it's really shocking comparing Avengers trailer with Justice League trailer.

• How dare you... I challenge you to a duel

• ACCEPTED!

Melton23 posted: »

How dare you... I challenge you to a duel

• edited December 2017

I love how before Black panther even comes out that Wakanda is already destroyed and probably most the population killed.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.