Possible new villains theories.

edited December 2017 in Minecraft: Story Mode

Season one of MCSM had many different villains like Aiden and Cassie rose. But season two introduced us to a villain that is a much bigger threat, Romeo an all powerful admin. Now fans of the series have been wondering if there is going to be a season three, what possible new villain could they come up with that would worse then an admin since he basically has the powers of a god. One idea that I have thought of is maybe a new villain could be the well known rumoured hostile mod in minecraft herobrine. Let me know your thoughts and ideas on herobrine possibly being on MCSM or your ideas for a new villain.

Tagged:

Comments

• They will NEVER ADD Herobrine...

• edited December 2017

I don't know about you but I love a mystery. I would like just one episode where the gang is trapped in a Woodland mansion very similar to episode 6 but instead of a murderer running around Its...something spooky going on and....stranger things are happening. The Villain is basicly a mystery or potentially supernatural.

• I have never heard of Herobrine, but i did some search, and if i understood. Herobrine is near-certainly inspired by Slenderman, who is also the inspiration behind Endermen.
    The most popular theories among users is that Herobrine is a ghost, a demon, a bad omen, Why not ? We had an admin, so we can also have a ghost with supernatural powers, for once an invincible villain, that the new order of the stone cannot defeat this time, but with a new story and scenery, like Regem suggested a Woodland mansion similar to episode 6.

• So Herobrine is some sort of tall,black,monster?

Libelles posted: »

I have never heard of Herobrine, but i did some search, and if i understood. Herobrine is near-certainly inspired by Slenderman,

• No! He looks like just like Steve but with white eyes, but he's not real.

So Herobrine is some sort of tall,black,monster?

• Yes, that would be an amazing new adventure.

I have never heard of Herobrine, but i did some search, and if i understood. Herobrine is near-certainly inspired by Slenderman,

• Ohh so he is a myth? Sounds like an adventure to me :D

ali1382 posted: »

No! He looks like just like Steve but with white eyes, but he's not real.

• edited December 2017

He's just a filthy rumor, usually used for clickb8 and so kids can say "OMG HERoBrINE JOINED MY MINWCWAFT GAEM GUYSH!!1!1!!!!1!1

Ohh so he is a myth? Sounds like an adventure to me

• What are the chances of them adding him if they said they didn't even want to add Steve or Alex?

Kng0604 posted: »

Yes, that would be an amazing new adventure.

• Telltale did say they wouldn’t add Herobrine, Steve, Alex, etc.

• Zero I guess.

Tekano posted: »

What are the chances of them adding him if they said they didn't even want to add Steve or Alex?

• The new villain doesn't have to be called herobrine, it could just be something similar to him but with a different name.

• edited December 2017

Yes, since many of the fans hate Herobrine.

Kng0604 posted: »

The new villain doesn't have to be called herobrine, it could just be something similar to him but with a different name.

• maybe someone called the owner who origannly created all the admins and a main world and sent out the admins to build worlds but when he finds out that jesse has deafted one of his admins he challenges jesse to see if he is worthy

• I don't hate Herobrine. I've never been one of those people though to be like
    "OMG ITS HEROBRINNEEEE!!!"
    He's just an annoying myth to get kids all riled up. He'd be better if he was real...

Yes, since many of the fans hate Herobrine.

• One time my little sister was playing Minecraft and bunch of trees in her world were on fire, after she put all the fires out she went by this river and saw a parson that looked like Steve looking down at the water, but he vanished before she could look at his face.

I don't hate Herobrine. I've never been one of those people though to be like "OMG ITS HEROBRINNEEEE!!!" He's just an annoying myth to get kids all riled up. He'd be better if he was real...

• Or "add herobrine" but in the end it turns out to be someone else. Kinda like a mystery where everyone thinks this myth is real but Jesse and gang figure out who it really is... Soren? Cassie? Aiden? New enemy?

• edited December 2017

It was not aimed at you, and like i said before i never heard of Herobrine until he was quote on this thread.

I don't hate Herobrine. I've never been one of those people though to be like "OMG ITS HEROBRINNEEEE!!!" He's just an annoying myth to get kids all riled up. He'd be better if he was real...

• Please just let Herobrine die. The hype about that stupid poorly made myth has been going on for waaaay too long and not even the minecraft developers care about his 'existance' anymore. Its like beating a dead fish with a stick, at first funny but then just getting sad.

• It doesn't have to be Herobrine but something similar to it, with the same powers.

Microwave posted: »

Please just let Herobrine die. The hype about that stupid poorly made myth has been going on for waaaay too long and not even the minecraft

• Yeah I know you weren't aiming it at me. I was just speaking my opinion on him :smile:

It was not aimed at you, and like i said before i never heard of Herobrine until he was quote on this thread.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.