Everything wrong with The Wolf Among Us.

I have been waiting for this since 2014.

Comments

• Definitely agree with you! This is really fantastic release! Working on my review about Wolf among us. Will post it in this community and on my business web page after some days. Only after that everything will be wrong with The Wolf Among Us!

• You should post this in that new thread made by Telltale's Staff, asking for opinions.

I think that half if not most of those "sins" were unnecessary, uninformed or untrue. But the rest were pretty spot on.

• You clearly haven't watched CinemaSins before, have you?

You should post this in that new thread made by Telltale's Staff, asking for opinions. I think that half if not most of those "sins" were unnecessary, uninformed or untrue. But the rest were pretty spot on.

• Sssome but a long time ago. I guess its like an in-joke to point out at nonsense. But I meant that the rest were still very spot on and useful for telltale's staff, so that they don't repeat the same mistakes in season 2.

AronDracula posted: »

You clearly haven't watched CinemaSins before, have you?

• love this series 'everything wrong with'

• I agree these guys are awesome but remember they are nitpicking which means that they are picking at anything they can to make the game or movie seem like it makes no sense.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.