Should I let Drax ....[Spoilers from Episode 4]

Hi i'm on episode 4 and I'm having trouble deciding whether or not to let Drax sacrifice himself or not, I can't bring myself to sacrifice him so if i refuse will it change the outcome in episode 5 or will everything remain the same, please advise, thanks

Comments

• edited December 2017

Who do you like more? If you like Rocket more, sacrifice Drax. If you like Gamora more, don't.

• For me, it wasn't a matter of who I liked more. I just thought that I'd respect Drax's wishes. He's a grown man and comes from a very militaristic society. It seems consistent that Drax would really mean what he says.

• I like Gamora more, Rocket can be very rude sometimes but will it affect the story drastically if i let Drax live and what about Groot does he die if i let Drax live, please advise thanks

• What is the best positive outcome is it to let Drax sacrifice himself or not.

• No it wont change anything that much. Drax returns to the team either way. If you don't let Drax go Groot will get really hurt.

naseem73 posted: »

I like Gamora more, Rocket can be very rude sometimes but will it affect the story drastically if i let Drax live and what about Groot does he die if i let Drax live, please advise thanks

• Ok but does Groot recover

• edited December 2017

Yes...

Let Drax sacrifice himself and Gamora will get mad and leave the team.

Keep Drax from sacrificing himself and Rocket will leave the team and Groot gets hurt.

By the end of the episode you will only have one person with you, Rocket or Gamora. Everyone else leaves. But everyone comes back in episode 5 anyway.

Ok but does Groot recover

• edited December 2017

Double Post

• I see so it doesn't matter much anyway whatever the choose is the only main thing is that either Gamura or Rocket stay with you and than you reunite with everyone in episode 5 right?

• Sheesh, just play the damn episode and see for yourself.

I see so it doesn't matter much anyway whatever the choose is the only main thing is that either Gamura or Rocket stay with you and than you reunite with everyone in episode 5 right?

• Yes

I see so it doesn't matter much anyway whatever the choose is the only main thing is that either Gamura or Rocket stay with you and than you reunite with everyone in episode 5 right?

• I am you don't have to be rude there is nothing wrong in asking other people their opinions

Pipas posted: »

Sheesh, just play the damn episode and see for yourself.

• Thank you AnimalBoy for taking the time to answer my questions appreciate it

AnimalBoy posted: »

Yes

• No problem.

Thank you AnimalBoy for taking the time to answer my questions appreciate it

• We really need the rewind back. You can experiment with choices without playing the whole episode.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.