Who Wants To Hear Lukas Sing?

I can't think of anything that could possibly be better than Lukas whipping out a guitar and singing a heartfelt song.
...Other than Lukas and Petra singing a duet.
NO scratch that, Ivor should sing a song!

Comments

• edited December 2017

I, personally want to hear Petra singing :D

• A song with Jesse, Petra, Lukas, and Ivor all sing along would be awesome!?

• Is it even possible? I mean does guitar exist in the actual minecraft game?

• :D i don't think.

Is it even possible? I mean does guitar exist in the actual minecraft game?

• I don't think gauntlets exist on Minecraft, but there was one on MCSM.

Is it even possible? I mean does guitar exist in the actual minecraft game?

• Ashley Johnson is a REALLY good singer.

Libelles posted: »

I, personally want to hear Petra singing

• NO scratch that, Ivor should sing a song!

PETRA AND IVOR
    MY TWO FAVORITE CHARACTERS
    SINGING A DUET
    WOULD THAT BE MY DREAM? LMAO
    I can't imagine Petra and Ivor being friendly to each other and less singing a duet, it would be so funny, they could do a scene where all the character are singing, just like the "behind the scenes" video!

• Yeah, I think them two would be arguing while their singing. ?

MegaXD posted: »

NO scratch that, Ivor should sing a song! PETRA AND IVOR MY TWO FAVORITE CHARACTERS SINGING A DUET WOULD THAT BE MY DREAM? LMAO

• It's a little weird to see minecraft characters singing, It would be fun if they just put Petra or Jesse,...sing in the credit scene of an episode.

• Unless the actors can hold a tune, no.

• Oh I would LOVE to hear Petra sing. I know Ashley Johnson has a great voice and is a great singer. I would do anything to hear her sing
    Pays Telltale 8000 bucks

• Well I know that Scott Porter (Lukas) and Ashley Johnson (Petra) are singers.

AnimalBoy posted: »

Unless the actors can hold a tune, no.

• edited December 2017

Oh I would LOVE to hear Petra sing. I know Ashley Johnson has a great voice and is a great singer. I would do anything to hear her sing. Pays Telltale 8000 bucks

Haha Ashley Johnson is the voice of Ellie in The Last Of Us. And in the trailer of TLOF part 2, she sings. So if you want to hear her singing, watch the trailer. She sing really good

• Keep in mind, the trailer is for a game that will most likely be rated 18+ ...
    Just throwin' that out there. Though the worst part of the first, PSX 2016 reveal trailer (which has Ellie (Ashley Johnson) singing) is seeing dead bodies and blood.
    The second, PGW 2017 trailer is far worse and disturbing and doesn't include Joel or Ellie.
    I don't know how old @Tigresswarrior13 is, but since it seems like a lot of kids hang out in the Minecraft: Story Mode section, I just wanted to add that warning.

MegaXD posted: »

Oh I would LOVE to hear Petra sing. I know Ashley Johnson has a great voice and is a great singer. I would do anything to hear her sing. Pay

• Um, no. Maybe Jesse.

• edited December 2017

You want Jesse to sing?
    puts on headphones and takes a train to NOPEville

NorthStars posted: »

Um, no. Maybe Jesse.

• Okay i have to admit that what you said is funny, but i have never seen you agree to anything.

• edited December 2017

Y? Have you heard Patton Oswalt or Catherine taber sing? Probably not. The hope of Mcsm having a musical number just sounds odd and out of place for our main voice actors.

Tekano posted: »

You want Jesse to sing? puts on headphones and takes a train to NOPEville

• Oh my gosh, the idea of Patton Oswalt singing sounds both super funny and super awful. Lol

Y? Have you heard Patton Oswalt or Catherine taber sing? Probably not. The hope of Mcsm having a musical number just sounds odd and out of place for our main voice actors.

• I literally can't imagine Jesse singing. I imagine it as all sour notes.

• Because there is nothing that I agree with. No offense, but sometimes people have the most cringy ideas and speculations.

Libelles posted: »

Okay i have to admit that what you said is funny, but i have never seen you agree to anything.

• edited June 2018

You are kind of right, i saw some of the old threads in MCSM community and i can't agree more with you.

Tekano posted: »

Because there is nothing that I agree with. No offense, but sometimes people have the most cringy ideas and speculations.

• Hearing any of them have a musical number sounds awful.

Kng0604 posted: »

Oh my gosh, the idea of Patton Oswalt singing sounds both super funny and super awful. Lol

• Well, I wouldn't agree with that.

Hearing any of them have a musical number sounds awful.

• Not everyone wants cringe fan service...

Kng0604 posted: »

Well, I wouldn't agree with that.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.