MCSM Season 2 Epic Concept Art

edited December 2017 in Minecraft: Story Mode

Here is a sample of great concept art that can be easily found at https://telltale.com/series/minecraft-story-mode-season-2
There's plenty of art from EP1-4 so far, but here's a few good ones you guys may enjoy..

Sea Temple Ocean Mood

Sea Temple Exterior

Beacontown Rebuilt (Unused)

Wonderland Hub (Unused)

Clock Room

Spire

Prison Hallway Escape

Prison Labyrinth

Underneath

Dark Road 2

Tower

Fred Memorial

You really have to commend these artists, because they know how to make Minecraft look beautiful.

Comments

• Words are not enough. I just say AMAZİNG

• Steve in Minecraft Story Mode confirmed

• Why dose that one picture have Lukas on it when they were under the bedrock?

• Looks amazing! Those at Telltales are so talented! Beacontown Rebuilt (Unused) is my favorit. Looks so peaceful and mysterious.

• Sea temple ocean mood is so beautiful!! But all of them are beautiful too!

• edited December 2017

A lot of those are really pretty! The unused Beacontown one and the Spire are especially fantastic!

Telltale please. RELEASE AN ART BOOK. I WILL PAY LEGITIMATE CASH MONIES FOR ONE!

• Telltale please. RELEASE AN ART BOOK. I WILL PAY LEGITIMATE CASH MONIES FOR ONE!

I concur. This stuff really is fascinating. I always love some good concept art. All of their games have great ones. These ones really are super, perhaps due to it being Minecraft, which you wouldn't see this level of thing on.

lupinb0y posted: »

A lot of those are really pretty! The unused Beacontown one and the Spire are especially fantastic! Telltale please. RELEASE AN ART BOOK. I WILL PAY LEGITIMATE CASH MONIES FOR ONE!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.