Two brothers

Sorry for bothering you guys but I'm searching for the Two brothers fanfiction.
It was one of the best ones about the game,Rodrik/Asher stories during the War of The Five Kings.
Don't remember the author,Could you give me a link to it?Want to re-read it.

And if you know of any known published continuations,please post a comment and tell me about it ?

Comments

• Thanks for your help friend ?

TheFurryOne posted: »

https://telltale.com/community/discussion/104509/two-brothers-completed

• Oh, for a moment I thought this thread would be a continuation/reboot of the Two Brothers fanfic and I got way too excited XD I'm very happy to hear people still remember it, it has been one of my clear favourites in its day, definitely worthy of a re-read. Actually, reminds me I might should reread it and other fanfics here.

Sadly, a sequel never happened, even if some plans seem to have existed initially and the author, DillonDex, hasn't been online since March, meaning he has likely left the forums :( Ah, at least we'll always have one complete and amazing story to make up for it :)

• edited December 2017

Well that's a pity,I was hyped back on the days with a continuation following Mira&Talia during the War of The Five Kings(Two Sisters). Hopefully Dillondex will come back one day, perhaps when Season Two of Telltale got is out?

Beyond that,the story is clearly the best fic about House Forrester's universe published and catches the essence of Rodrik and Asher perfectly.

Out of curiosity do you know if there is a fanfic that focus on House Degore during Greyjoy's Rebellion?Wanted to see more of that mention of the game's lore.
    Also tell me fanfic stories about the game that you recommend ?

Oh, for a moment I thought this thread would be a continuation/reboot of the Two Brothers fanfic and I got way too excited XD I'm very happy

• Ah, personally I had hoped for a continuation of the story exploring the events from Episode 6 and the aftermath with references to Two Brothers, I'm sure DillonDex's writing could have helped through the wait for the real Season 2. But you are right, maybe he'll come back once Season 2 actually is released. That should breathe new life into these forums, but sadly, with them wanting to wait until the show is over (for pretty weak reasons, eh), I can't see this happening until late 2019/early 2020.

I must say though, I do not know about any story dealing particularly with House Degore during Greyjoy's Rebellion. Some might have established their role and contribution to that time period, but I think they are almost exclusively minor side details in the fics.

And recommendations for the game... amazingly, most of the active stories here seem to focus on other time periods, but there's two which you might enjoy that revolve around House Forrester and feature characters from the game. There's Cost of Loyalty, by AgentZ46, dealing with the fall of House Branfield during Robert's Rebellion (with a heavy Forrester involvement) and featuring a younger Gregor Forrester and Malcolm Branfield as the main characters. Then, there is The Path of Honour by BitterSteel826218, which is set shortly after the death of Robert Baratheon and deals with the hardships of the original character Tobor Hightower. Though the story currently has no ties to the game yet, I believe BitterSteel mentioned he eventually wishes to have them. The story is set in Meereen, so I would be very surprised if it would not tie into Asher's storyline eventually.

Tunak23 posted: »

Well that's a pity,I was hyped back on the days with a continuation following Mira&Talia during the War of The Five Kings(Two Sisters).

• edited December 2017

Yeah sadly the authors(specially on Fanfiction.com) only use the characters and lore of both games of got as side characters,still I'll not abandon my search of a Degore fic if not I'll start one.

About your suggestions,As a reader I'll keep an eye on the Cost of Loyalty,The Fall of House Brandfield intrigues me a lot.Telltale should do DLCS on the way of Cyanide did back on the days and focus on past events of the lore(Rodrik on the Wotfk,Asher on Essos,Mira's time on The Reach,Gregor's rule of Ironrath,The Twins of The North Grove,House Degore fall...).

I think of the Hightower as a family of materialistic assholes(ejem Lynesse Hightower) But I'll pass by.One of the good things of waiting as we do for a game is that you became nearly an addictive to the forums ?

PD:(http://ttgot-s2-au.wikia.com/wiki/TTGOT_Season_2_AU_Wikia) Found this AU,Did you read it?Is it worthy of a S2?

• Yes. Badgershite did a really good job with it all, and I had a joy reading (and watching) it everytime he posted a part here on the forums. Definitely worthy to read, recommend it wholeheartedly.

Yeah sadly the authors(specially on Fanfiction.com) only use the characters and lore of both games of got as side characters,still I'll not

• At the end this post became a discussion about fanfictions,not that I mind but funny anyways ?.

Yeah I've read the a bit,seems rather good.House Pyne is quite fitting as well as House Glenmore and Whitehill are well-received(at least on the adding of characters).

Yes. Badgershite did a really good job with it all, and I had a joy reading (and watching) it everytime he posted a part here on the forums. Definitely worthy to read, recommend it wholeheartedly.

• Yeah. I think he finished up the story back in February, and even though his motivation was dying towards the end (if I understood it correctly) I for one think he finished the project marvelously.

Again, it is recommended to whoever reads this.

At the end this post became a discussion about fanfictions,not that I mind but funny anyways ?. Yeah I've read the a bit,seems rather goo

Sign in to comment in this discussion.