END OF SEASON OR END OF THE GAME?

well, I do not know how this last episode will end, but I think Jesse will be the new Admin. I wish the game was not over yet, had more seasons ... what do you guys think?

Portuguese for BR People:
Bom, não sei como esse ultimo episodio vai acabar, mas acho que Jesse vai ser o novo Admin. Gostaria que o jogo não terminasse ainda, tivessem mais temporadas...o que voces acham ?

Comments

• Too soon to say. We need to actually know the ending before talking about the future. However to end with MCSM, the only telltale ip thats for all ages at 2 seasons would be weird.

• If Jesse dose get the admin powers I don't think he/she will keep it.
    No one person should have that much power over people. Not even Jesse.

• Well Xara mentioned in Episode 3 "Take Romeo's powers from HIM, forever..."

Kng0604 posted: »

If Jesse dose get the admin powers I don't think he/she will keep it. No one person should have that much power over people. Not even Jesse.

• Maybe Xara will keep the powers at the end.

SebasDash97 posted: »

Well Xara mentioned in Episode 3 "Take Romeo's powers from HIM, forever..."

• Hopefully, so people can be quiet about this "Jetra/Lukesse becoming canon in season 3!" stuff...

• Never! We shall forever and ever agree to disagree to the ends of time!

Tekano posted: »

Hopefully, so people can be quiet about this "Jetra/Lukesse becoming canon in season 3!" stuff...

• S2 E5 is SEASON finale, not SERIES finale...

• I hope =/

Linkyop posted: »

S2 E5 is SEASON finale, not SERIES finale...

• Hopefully, so people can be quiet about this "Jetra/Lukesse becoming canon in season 3!" stuff...

Excuse me, Jetra is already canon . Has already been proven in episode 4 and will be more proven in episode 5.
    Btw season 3 is gonna happen, don't worry

• What if I choose female one?

MegaXD posted: »

Hopefully, so people can be quiet about this "Jetra/Lukesse becoming canon in season 3!" stuff... Excuse me, Jetra is already canon

• Female Jesse and Lukas.

Radek_Bey posted: »

What if I choose female one?

• Apparently a conversation and an hug means that a ship is canon, but then why isn't almost every other Jesse ship canon? Jesse has talked to and hugged ppl plenty of times.

You are not a time traveler, you do not know if Season 3 is canon...

Hopefully, so people can be quiet about this "Jetra/Lukesse becoming canon in season 3!" stuff... Excuse me, Jetra is already canon

• I'm sure there will be a season three. Since MCSM is telltale's only
    E10 rated game.

• yeah, but was diferent this time...

Apparently a conversation and an hug means that a ship is canon, but then why isn't almost every other Jesse ship canon? Jesse has talked to and hugged ppl plenty of times. You are not a time traveler, you do not know if Season 3 is canon...

• Sure Jesse has shown affection towards other people plenty of times. But I think we can all agree Petra cares for Jesse more than anyone else.

Apparently a conversation and an hug means that a ship is canon, but then why isn't almost every other Jesse ship canon? Jesse has talked to and hugged ppl plenty of times. You are not a time traveler, you do not know if Season 3 is canon...

• Apparently a conversation and an hug means that a ship is canon, but then why isn't almost every other Jesse ship canon? Jesse has talked to and hugged ppl plenty of times. You are not a time traveler, you do not know if Season 3 is canon...

I don't know if season 3 is gonna happen. I think is gonna happen, maybe in 2019. Anyway that's not the point.
    You're right, Jesse has hugged lots of people and he is kind to everyone (depending on your choices, he can be mean to everyone). But none of this can be compared to Jesse and Petra's scene in episode 4, it wasn't just a simple conversation or hug. Petra clearly opened her feelings to Jesse in this scene, he means a lot to her and again, depending on your choice, she means a lot to Jesse and he will stay right by her side, wherever she is. Of course they didn't mention love or anything romantically, but that is only what the true Jetra fans will understand, tbh Jetra is canon since they met, but now it's canon showed on screen.
    Anyway, you're a Jetra hater, that scene and every scene where Petra and Jesse are together is something you'll never understand.

• lmao you were just going to deep into that lmao it'd not even that deep. Like you told me, they didn't mention anything romantically and those feelings were just friend feelings.

Don't understand how it was canon when they met, as you don't even know how they met and Petra thought of Jesse as slightly annoying at the very beginning of Story Mode.

Every scene where they're together? So every time they are seen on screen at the same time. I'm pretty sure I can at least understand them standing.

Apparently a conversation and an hug means that a ship is canon, but then why isn't almost every other Jesse ship canon? Jesse has talked to

• Affection? No, no friendship. Anyways, I'm pretty sure that she would care more about him since he/she is her best friend and you can determinately save her plenty of times.

Sure Jesse has shown affection towards other people plenty of times. But I think we can all agree Petra cares for Jesse more than anyone else.

• I really wish to see more episodes. 5 episodes isn't enough, it ended so quickly.

• As your feelings for someone grow stronger, so does your fear of losing them and you know you love someone when the mere thought of losing them brings you to tears :p

lmao you were just going to deep into that lmao it'd not even that deep. Like you told me, they didn't mention anything romantically and tho

• Yes you love them.... as friends.

As your feelings for someone grow stronger, so does your fear of losing them and you know you love someone when the mere thought of losing them brings you to tears

• Then again, she feels like she had lost all of her other friends, having another person go must be hard...

Yes you love them.... as friends.

• Exactly but my Jesse ain't going nowhere.

Then again, she feels like she had lost all of her other friends, having another person go must be hard...

• edited December 2017

Mine isn't going either.

Exactly but my Jesse ain't going nowhere.

• So, if you choose A ''girl'' jesse, Lukas need to come with you at the ''admins house'', right? This happen with Petra at the same way if you are a both jesses...

***** Sorry english errors*****

Kng0604 posted: »

Female Jesse and Lukas.

• No, I think the moment in the cabin is a good friendship moment for Petra and female Jesse.

So, if you choose A ''girl'' jesse, Lukas need to come with you at the ''admins house'', right? This happen with Petra at the same way if you are a both jesses... ***** Sorry english errors*****

• I am almost certain there will be a Season 3 because I heard that this game is selling well and the story is pretty good too.

• edited December 2017

(spoillllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllers don't read unless you don't care lol))))))))))))))))))))))))))

It was fun to watch though some of the characters ddin't have much screen time. Xara's determinate death was dumb. I mean this guy has superpowers and your un at him with a sword....lol.

• If this is spoiler, place Spoiler Tag!

Dan10 posted: »

(Spoiler)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.