I am making Bigby be an asshole and what just happened was funny.

Mr. Toad just told me to fuck off when i was asking his son questions about what he saw. I dont know why but that made me laught

Comments

• I am currently playing it to be completely mute and an asshole. (can we say asshole in this forum?), and it's hilarious.

• Well in the comics he doesn't seem like the kind of person who enjoys talking and prefers to keep stuff to himself so him being mute in the game doesn't really seem out of character for him.

I am currently playing it to be completely mute and an asshole. (can we say asshole in this forum?), and it's hilarious.

• It's hilarious to see him go around sassing everyone though. 10/10

Well in the comics he doesn't seem like the kind of person who enjoys talking and prefers to keep stuff to himself so him being mute in the game doesn't really seem out of character for him.

• Scumbag Bigby is my canon Bigby.

• I love scumbag Bigby. He's hilarious.

• I thought about replaying through TWAU mute for lols, but a video changed my mind. I watched a montage of someone playing through The Walking Dead S1 as mute as possible, and... it scarred me for life. I really don't feel like being a giant jerk in any Telltale game anymore, welp.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.