Season 2 Episode 5 Waiting Thread - Rated by NZ and Aus, Releasing Dec 19th, Trailer Out Now

Comments

• Omg I think the golden gauntlet gives admin powers or can hurt the admin guys I think that is the weapon

• Two seconds of the trailer gave us the whole plot of the episode lol

GLAtaDOS posted: »

Omg I think the golden gauntlet gives admin powers or can hurt the admin guys I think that is the weapon

• Lol

MissButter posted: »

Two seconds of the trailer gave us the whole plot of the episode lol

• Sh*t's about to go down in this episode

• edited December 2017

Comment Deleted

• Yup ?

SebasDash97 posted: »

Comment Deleted

• Yep, called it.?

Comment Deleted

• Spoiler tags geez guys some people are trying to go spoiler free so put a spoiler tag

Comment Deleted

• edited December 2017

Here we are and we are still confused lol

• It's so good that I learned how to avoid spoilers!

• Now the wait begins

• I have to do it and this may be my last chance... Every time someone says the name, I think of...

• Why it has to be the last Episode?! :( THAT'S SO UNFAIR! :( :( I hope there will be a new Season at least.

• Telltale’s gotta focus on other series too. There are fans of other series, not only MCSM. I am personally waiting for TWAU season 2 but I also hope for a new season of MCSM

ali1382 posted: »

Why it has to be the last Episode?! THAT'S SO UNFAIR! I hope there will be a new Season at least.

• I'm not so happy about it either, but I think we should enjoy this series while we still can, and we shouldn't be sad about it, at least not now (in my mind crying and saying "I don't want this series to end")

Why it has to be the last Episode?! THAT'S SO UNFAIR! I hope there will be a new Season at least.

• Telltale please leave episode 5 at a eally good cliff hanger and so we can hope for season 3

• If they decide not to continue it....I will actually cry, Storymode has been the best thing in my life for actual years now.....If they end it....flashbacks from when reuben died Yeah....please. don't.

Catlover11 posted: »

I'm not so happy about it either, but I think we should enjoy this series while we still can, and we shouldn't be sad about it, at least not now (in my mind crying and saying "I don't want this series to end")

• Eric said he’d be glad to make a 3rd season but he said he needs a break

• Well, I'm just glad that Eric said something about a 3rd season.?

Eric said he’d be glad to make a 3rd season but he said he needs a break

• (Possible spoilers from the trailer)

Okay, for those who watched the trailer, we can see the admin as a giant Vos. What if Vos was never Jack's friend but the admin all along? I mean even before Jack & Jessie met and rescue "Vos" in the temple. Like when Jack met Vos, he was already the admin. Tell me what you think :)

• The admin already said in ep2 Vos wasn't him the whole time

Arrhyn posted: »

(Possible spoilers from the trailer) Okay, for those who watched the trailer, we can see the admin as a giant Vos. What if Vos was never

• Yes he Said the real Vos would never survive in he's sea temple that long

The admin already said in ep2 Vos wasn't him the whole time

• Me too!

Kng0604 posted: »

Well, I'm just glad that Eric said something about a 3rd season.?

• Yeah, Vos was just a disguise. He died in the temple a long long long time ago.

Arrhyn posted: »

(Possible spoilers from the trailer) Okay, for those who watched the trailer, we can see the admin as a giant Vos. What if Vos was never

• I watched the trailer and the episode seems really good, I'm sad and happy at the same time, because it's ending... Anyway, I might look like a psychopath now because I want someone to die lmao. We don't have a major death since Reuben and I hope we have one in this episode, but if season 3 is gonna happen then I hope Petra doesn't die, or Ivor.
    I'm going to avoid everything in the internet tomorrow, youtubers are going to upload the episode with their thumbnails and titles that spoils everything.
    See you all day 22nd, I need to study for my two last exams, they are really important and I can't fail, I CAN'T. So I decided to avoid my phone, computer, anything that distracts me so I can focus on my studies, that means I won't play the game 'till day 22nd. I'm kind of sad but when I pass the exams it'll be worth it.
    Peace!

• Good luck!!

MegaXD posted: »

I watched the trailer and the episode seems really good, I'm sad and happy at the same time, because it's ending... Anyway, I might look lik

• good luck!

I watched the trailer and the episode seems really good, I'm sad and happy at the same time, because it's ending... Anyway, I might look lik

• I can’t play it till next year :( also, good luck

• I was so exciting to see Nurm and Lluna back together because I felt like they would have a really strong bond!

• The colossus that has red eyes looks like he is bugged and server/world is crashing

• Eaither that or the world they are in has this weird thing where the admins powers don't work so the admin has to go into the world with weapons and stuff but without his power and the admin goes in the world as a colossus

The colossus that has red eyes looks like he is bugged and server/world is crashing

• edited December 2017

Some people already have videos up so watch out on YouTube.
    cough Bigbst4tz2 cough

• Telltale please just one more episode

• Yes please! :(

gonevil2004 posted: »

Telltale please just one more episode

• As always... I am not surprised.

BeyondEnder posted: »

Some people already have videos up so watch out on YouTube. cough Bigbst4tz2 cough

• Today is the day of the storm.

Stay away from youtube!

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

As the episode is now available on youtube please remember to keep this thread 100% spoiler free, if you want to discuss the episode please use one of the episode discussion threads.

• I just saw episode 8's waiting thread and bigb spoiled that episode too lol

• okay so I´m dying of boredem so I´m gonna say this. I told my friend not hank you.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.