Season 2 Episode 5 Waiting Thread - Rated by NZ and Aus, Releasing Dec 19th, Trailer Out Now

Comments

• Where?

Kng0604 posted: »

Well, I'm just glad that Eric said something about a 3rd season.?

• Someone just told me about it. But, I think it may have been on tweeter.

SebasDash97 posted: »

Where?

• I got you there, it's been the best thing in my life too, and I'm so happy to be part of this community. This has been the best. The feeling that I'm not the only person out there looking forward to something other people may find boring. And I care about this game so much. Thanks guys and I hope this isn't a goodbye forever. So hopefully, until next episode, bye!!

If they decide not to continue it....I will actually cry, Storymode has been the best thing in my life for actual years now.....If they end it....flashbacks from when reuben died Yeah....please. don't.

• Welp, tomorrow is the day. It's been one hell of run once again! It feels just like yesterday I was waiting for Season 2 to come out after watching the official trailer, ah, have I loved every minute of this season, you are all great people and this adventure has been spectacular! Until next time everyone!

• Quite a ride since July, (wow) hope too see at least some of you for season 3 (i hope there will be)! Good bye!!

• Someone asked Eric “Will there be a MCSM Season. 3?” And he replied with (not in full context) “The staff need to work on other games but I’d be happy to make another season for MCSM”

Where?

• edited December 2017

Anyone know what time the episode will release tomorrow on Steam? I have school and I was wondering if it's worth getting up really early to play...

• If the release time hasn't change (which I'm sure didn't, even for European), it's 10 Am Pacific Time. :)

Anyone know what time the episode will release tomorrow on Steam? I have school and I was wondering if it's worth getting up really early to play...

• People! I saw some comments saying they would come back if they had a new episode or season. But it can not be so, if we leave and do not persist, it may end up here.
    But believe there is still hope, even if it is an episode!
    We can make a difference and make it carry on!

Do you join me?

• edited December 2017

Romeo has always been a simple person, he will regret in the end!

• You are right we should not give up, as long as there's life there's hope.

gonevil2004 posted: »

People! I saw some comments saying they would come back if they had a new episode or season. But it can not be so, if we leave and do not pe

• Out on android now!

• Out on the Telltale store version! Merry Christmas everyone! :D

• "Merry Christmas"? More like "Merry Christmas in 6 days"

Arrhyn posted: »

Out on the Telltale store version! Merry Christmas everyone!

• o.0
    Yes!
    Telltale has a new record for the telltale store!

I new this time would come eventually :'v

• knew*

o.0 Yes! Telltale has a new record for the telltale store! I new this time would come eventually :'v

• The episode 5 now download in telltale store PC.

• Avaliable on iOS!

• Still waiting for it on ps4.

• That was a quite good ending!

See you guys!

• So people are just going to leave now that the season is over?

• No way! Btw downloading episode 5 right now.

AnimalBoy posted: »

So people are just going to leave now that the season is over?

• me on steam.

Kng0604 posted: »

Still waiting for it on ps4.

• edited December 2017

It's a Christmas miracle and gift all in one!

Usually, I have to wait until the next day for it to be uploaded to the store and I had plans tomorrow that meant I might not find time until the day after so this is just wonderful!

• It's not out on the steam version yet... Do I have to sleep before playing it?! Man, that would suck but I guess that's how it is..

• Just finshed playing it i am so heartwarmed i really hope for a season 3.

• Steam just started updating! Finaly

• YESS!

Microwave posted: »

Steam just started updating! Finaly

• I'll join you. Telltale listens to their fans so there is quite a lot hope that we'll see season 3...

gonevil2004 posted: »

People! I saw some comments saying they would come back if they had a new episode or season. But it can not be so, if we leave and do not pe

• well I had Christmas yesterday

"Merry Christmas"? More like "Merry Christmas in 6 days"

• not entirely, I'll definitely still visit it here a least once a week!

AnimalBoy posted: »

So people are just going to leave now that the season is over?

• Same

Catlover11 posted: »

not entirely, I'll definitely still visit it here a least once a week!

• edited December 2017

OK i completed in season 2, thank you telltale game to the episodes in the game. Maybe Season 3 in coming soon, or 3 Extra Episodes in Season 2. GoodBye.
    Merry Christmas/Happy New Year

• This is so sad, I guess I will just go away until the next season in 2018 or 2019 :'( :'( :'(

• Well that was a sad but BEST ending ever to episode 5 in Season 2 HOPE FOR A SEASON 3

• I really loved this episode but if their ending it, that was a really weak ending.

• For some people all the Admins are dead ?

• Android user, episode 5 already available now , check your phone

• Season 3 might not happen because if you think it about it what can be more powerful then the Admin. But I’m keeping my hopes up for season 3 but Idk yet.

• Merry Christmas to you too

Extra_93 posted: »

OK i completed in season 2, thank you telltale game to the episodes in the game. Maybe Season 3 in coming soon, or 3 Extra Episodes in Season 2. GoodBye. Merry Christmas/Happy New Year

Sign in to comment in this discussion.