Goodbye for now.

I know this doesn´t have anything to do with mcsm. but I just wanted to say goodbye. I´ve had so many good memories on this fourm and it´s heartbreaking to see that it´ll probably die down in the next few weeks/months. I have met a lot of good people on this fourm, and I don´t want to let it die down.
Now on the other note so we don´t get this closed, I have a question. rueben or lluna? I´d have to say lluna but idk why to be honest. I just really like lluna and stella as characters, what do you think?

Comments

• It's cool, man, it's going to have a 3rd season. The game is finished so that there is a continuation, many things have not yet been explained. Between Lluna and Reuben, I would not know which to choose ... lol

• How do you know there´s gonna be one?

It's cool, man, it's going to have a 3rd season. The game is finished so that there is a continuation, many things have not yet been explained. Between Lluna and Reuben, I would not know which to choose ... lol

• Goodbye but not farewell :)

• Don't know, but need to be a new one. The game is selling good, and everyone was ''loving'' the game... ( I Hope ) Sorry english errors! =D

L-dog posted: »

How do you know there´s gonna be one?

• edited December 2017

I hope you're right.

It's cool, man, it's going to have a 3rd season. The game is finished so that there is a continuation, many things have not yet been explained. Between Lluna and Reuben, I would not know which to choose ... lol

• well i guess I wont be as active on the forms until we get news on the walking dead bye for now

Sign in to comment in this discussion.