Who did you choose to ........[spoilers from episode 5]

Who did you guys choose to revive, I am having trouble deciding, I wanted to revive Peter's mom but i feel that would be a selfish decision as everyone else has also lost someone close to them, than I was thinking of reviving Lylla simply because Rocket loved her and he was torn over death and the scene where they show both of them together is very sad and than there is Drax's daughter now Drax really cared for his daughter and i felt that reviving the daughter would be the best option, the Nebula one i guess didn't matter a lot as Gamura seemed to have used her death to make herself stronger, so who did you choose to revive and why?

Comments

• I revived Nebula since I appreciated her sacrifice. I really wanted to get Lylla or Kamaria, but hearing the guys all like “No, no, revive his loved one.” and Gamora was always nice despite my Peter being an absolute jerk to her, I knew I had to do it.

• edited December 2017

All the Guardians had lost someone close to them, and it hurt my heart to have Peter be the one to choose who gets their loved one back or not. I couldn't see him making such a selfish choice to bring his mom back, especially since she's been gone so long... and the game helps Peter find closure and acceptance. And in the same way the game gives Peter a chance to properly move on, Drax and Rocket can be guided toward the same closure. Also, all three had lost the person they love a significant amount of time before the game begins (with episode 1).

Nebula is the only choice whose death was caused directly by being with the Guardians. And even though she finds some semblance of redemption by the time of her death, her ressurection felt more... natural? Events caused by finding the eternity forge lead to her death, and it felt appropriate and right that the forge's one use should be on Nebula over any one else.

• I chose for Peter to revive his mom because she was the only one had died because of a disease that had reduced their time together. All the rest of characters were fighters and had chose to live as fighters. I just hope that these choices are not just cosmetic but come into play at some point in Season 2.

• In my playthrough, I destroyed the Forge, but if I had empowered it - I would've chosen to revive Llyla. I liked her flashback the best, and choosing to revive Peter's mother in space with the constant alien threats, culture clashes, etc would've been too weird. In that case, I think it would've been better to leave the past in the past.

• I'm conflicted between Drax's daughter and Peter's mom. Drax was willing to die for the group and he didn't get as much closure as the other guardians, but Peter's mom is the only option that gives you additional dialogue (stupid).

• If I revive someone else, will Mantis still offer Peter a final chance to speak with his mother?

• Mantis only offers that choice during the Destroyed Forge path. You're only allowed to revive one person if you have the Forge with you, so you'd need ot revive Peter's mom if you want them to interact at all.

SwordKing posted: »

If I revive someone else, will Mantis still offer Peter a final chance to speak with his mother?

• I was torn between reviving Meredith or Nebula. In the end I chose Nebula though, as I felt that after all the shit Gamora had to go through in the game, she deserved to have her sister back.

• I chose Meredith because all the other characters went out fighting and Peter's mom was the only one who died of a disease and left Peter at a young age. I think Meredith and the rest of the revived characters should contribute to the next Season somehow.

SonicGX98 posted: »

I was torn between reviving Meredith or Nebula. In the end I chose Nebula though, as I felt that after all the shit Gamora had to go through in the game, she deserved to have her sister back.

• edited February 2018

No one, actually. It didn't seem fair to only bring one person back. I felt like I was pushing the characters to let go of their past and move on,(like I told Rocket to throw the computer away, etc.) so reviving didn't seem to fit the theme of my playthrough.

Neb was my second choice, though, since I felt mildly responsible for how she ended up...

• Llyla was my clear choice.

• HiddenWhiteFand though are my exact thoughts

Sign in to comment in this discussion.