Is there any way to make my normal Minecraft game like Minecraft Story Mode?

I love Minecraft, but MC:SM's graphics are awesome! The average shader pack you can find in Minecraft tries to be too realistic, while Minecraft Story Mode's graphics fit Minecraft so well! It almost seems natural. So, if any of you know any way to make my game look like that, please tell me.

Comments

• edited November 2017

You should try to search a "smooth" shader pack, and there is a texture pack called "default 3D" wich uses the default texture pack but makes it 3D, and weirdly enough, the download links images of the texture pack have Jesse, Lukas, Axel, Olivia, Petra, Gabriel and Ellegaard!

• Hello Jesse! You were really awesome in Episode 5, Season 2. Is it okay if I use your skin in Minecraft?

You should try to search a "smooth" shader pack, and there is a texture pack called "default 3D" wich uses the default texture pack but make

• If you don't use your evil powers, yes, sure.

Hello Jesse! You were really awesome in Episode 5, Season 2. Is it okay if I use your skin in Minecraft?

• This is how my game looks like with all of this (with bonus Jesse skin wich I sometimes use), the shaders are "Sildurs Enhanced Default" if you want to try it out, it's the smooth shaders I found.

You should try to search a "smooth" shader pack, and there is a texture pack called "default 3D" wich uses the default texture pack but make

• Also, Beacontown with all this so you can have a comparisson with the game.

This is how my game looks like with all of this (with bonus Jesse skin wich I sometimes use), the shaders are "Sildurs Enhanced Default" if you want to try it out, it's the smooth shaders I found.

• That's awesome! Too bad my laptop can't handle it.

This is how my game looks like with all of this (with bonus Jesse skin wich I sometimes use), the shaders are "Sildurs Enhanced Default" if you want to try it out, it's the smooth shaders I found.

• What is your Minecraft IGN?

Also, Beacontown with all this so you can have a comparisson with the game.

• Why do you need it?

What is your Minecraft IGN?

• yeah, I only turned the shader settings to max for these screeshots, but I was at like 8-4 fps at that moment (I usually play at 30-60+)

ali1382 posted: »

That's awesome! Too bad my laptop can't handle it.

• Is your laptop able to run smoothly season 2 with ambient occlusion on?

That's awesome! Too bad my laptop can't handle it.

• edited December 2017

Yes, but with 25-40 fps.
    edit: I tried again and it was 15-20 fps :(

Is your laptop able to run smoothly season 2 with ambient occlusion on?

• Because I want to play with you.

Why do you need it?

• edited December 2017

Mine runs it at 10-15 with detailed graphics so you could play with these shaders with not much of a problem.

Yes, but with 25-40 fps. edit: I tried again and it was 15-20 fps

• The problem is the Minecraft java edition itself works at my laptop with almost 30-40.

Mine runs it at 10-15 with detailed graphics so you could play with these shaders with not much of a problem.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.