Leaving the witching well trial

I found this a bit hilarious if you ask me.

Comments

• lol. That was hilarious. It makes me wonder how it plays out if, for the most part, Bigby is nice to everyone and doesn't burn the tree but still kills the crooked man. I wonder if you can win the crowd.

• There are many videos of that. You can win the crowd and Snow promises they'll be better. Though this option was rare to find and is hilariously justified in a way.

GamerLady posted: »

lol. That was hilarious. It makes me wonder how it plays out if, for the most part, Bigby is nice to everyone and doesn't burn the tree but still kills the crooked man. I wonder if you can win the crowd.

• In my main/canon save, I went through with the trail (with Crooked Man alive), but when I was looking through other playthroughs on YouTube, I was really surprised to see that they actually included that option.

• That's pretty funny. Bigby's just done with everyones bullshit :P

• Humor aside I love this scene so much. It's amazing how Telltale made such an epic, dramatic and tense scene even after you literally kill the main villain. It's just so appealing as I love the whole dynamic of Bigby trying so hard to protect these people and it's never good enough for them, even Snow White. And in this version of the scene Bigby can't take it anymore and bails. I love the added touch that he doesn't even come back when Snow tries to stop him.

"You know what? Fuck this! We've been through hell trying to keep you all safe! Trying to make you all fucking happy! But all you do is complain! So fuck this!"

• I agree with you I love that scene it shows just how fed up he is with all the people thinking he is still a villain even after killing the Crooked Man. He has been through hell trying to keep the rest of Fabletown safe. He took a beating from Bloody Mary in episode 3 and still helped him out all the Fables even though he was afraid of Bloody Mary.

AgentZ46 posted: »

Humor aside I love this scene so much. It's amazing how Telltale made such an epic, dramatic and tense scene even after you literally kill t

• Damn that is actually badass, makes me regret all the arguing I had to do to make them somewhat happy.

• Its hard not to side with Bigby there

• WOw that's different.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.