Episode 6 - Truths and Foolishness. (Challenge for fans)

Hello fans! Today I wanted to test the creativity of Minecraft Story Mode fans by sending a challenge:
Build a little text about the theme "Truths and Freaks" for a next episode, and also an episode image (not mandatory).
At the end of this month I will open a discussion for votes!

Thanks for being here!
Just have fun and enjoy!

Any questions ask!

Comments

• What are we supposed to do exactly?

• write a scare / adventure for an episode 6 with the theme "Truths and Madness"

• No rename it to "server madness" ok so here is the plot...

• Ok so is this like one of those short little descriptions for the episodes that we get in the episodes menu of the game, well here is mine

Ivor’s leads on Soren uncover more than he expected, reconciliation becomes impossible due to the truths and madness imposed upon the group

Yep it’s a dlc on soren

• Oh my gosh!!! I wish this episode could be real!

TarZ_ posted: »

Ok so is this like one of those short little descriptions for the episodes that we get in the episodes menu of the game, well here is mine

• Same, but to me it doesn’t seem like telltale want to take the game in that direction

Kng0604 posted: »

Oh my gosh!!! I wish this episode could be real!

• True :(

TarZ_ posted: »

Same, but to me it doesn’t seem like telltale want to take the game in that direction

• EP 6 - Truths and Madness
    2 Years after the end of the admin´s madness, Jesse and Petra come home to beacontown, finding it in ruins! People are confused, and say Jesse had done it! Even his old friends turn on him! Will Jesse and Petra find the true culprit? or have jesse be framed? Find out next time on MCSM!

• lol nobody uses this thread anymore

Sign in to comment in this discussion.