The anything Disney thread.

This thread is for talking about anything Disney. From movies and tv to parkes, or you could just list your favorite Disney things.

Tagged:

Comments

• 90s Nickelodeon & Cartoon Network is better in my opinion. More nostalgic. Most Disney actors/actresses either get hooked on drugs or just become absolute trash in the public's eye. Little public indecency here, little rehab there. But hey, we all have to grow up someday right!? :smiley: Only thing I liked about Disney growing up were their holiday marathons.

• I live in Orlando, so...

• edited January 2018

Cool, me and my family have been to Disney world 4 times, and we're going again this fall.

I live in Orlando, so...

• Nice. What park you going to? Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom, or Epcot?

Kng0604 posted: »

Cool, me and my family have been to Disney world 4 times, and we're going again this fall.

• edited January 2018

We're going there for vacation, so we will be going to all of the parkes. Also, why didn't you mention Hollywood studios?

• Oh... guess I kinda forgot about that one for a bit. I've been to all of them multiple times, so it's all kinda a blur for me. When you do go to Hollywood Studios though, the Indiana Jones stunt show is DEFINITELY worth it. It was funny and really awesome.

We're going there for vacation, so we will be going to all of the parkes. Also, why didn't you mention Hollywood studios?

• edited January 2018

I have always been obsessed with anything related to Disney. However, I went to Disney World a couple of months ago and it was so underwhelming, especially Hollywood Studios. It felt really empty when I went in 2017. Hopefully in a couple of years my experience will change for the positive again.

• edited January 2018

Oops I didn't mean to send that twice.

• Yeah, I've seen that show before it is fun. I'm excited to see the new toy story land opening this summer. I've also never seen avatar land, can't wait to see it!

Oh... guess I kinda forgot about that one for a bit. I've been to all of them multiple times, so it's all kinda a blur for me. When you do g

• I'm a pass holder and I haven't even gotten around to Pandora: the World of Avatar yet, haha. Hopefully it's not crowded when you go. Line was 4 hrs+ when I was last at Animal Kingdom.

Oops I didn't mean to send that twice.

• Well, I'm going like the first week of September. So I don't think it should be too busy.

I'm a pass holder and I haven't even gotten around to Pandora: the World of Avatar yet, haha. Hopefully it's not crowded when you go. Line was 4 hrs+ when I was last at Animal Kingdom.

• Yeah, there isn't much at Hollywood studios right now, because their going to be opening toy story and star wars lands there soon.

I have always been obsessed with anything related to Disney. However, I went to Disney World a couple of months ago and it was so underwhelm

• REALLY looking forward to Star Wars land! I can already see them assembling that giant AT-AT statue near the front of the park with cranes.

Yeah, there isn't much at Hollywood studios right now, because their going to be opening toy story and star wars lands there soon.

• Yeah, it's a statue. That's it.

REALLY looking forward to Star Wars land! I can already see them assembling that giant AT-AT statue near the front of the park with cranes.

• Yeah, too bad we have to wait until summer 2019 before it even opens.?

REALLY looking forward to Star Wars land! I can already see them assembling that giant AT-AT statue near the front of the park with cranes.

• Dude, it's a life-size AT-AT statue. You don't see that every day.

#OPTIMISM

WarpSpeed posted: »

Yeah, it's a statue. That's it.

• I was trying to imply that as part of their plans to take over everything, that Disney is building actual real AT-ATs and pretending they are statues. But that's silly. I'll wait until they build their model Death Star in orbit.

Dude, it's a life-size AT-AT statue. You don't see that every day. #OPTIMISM

• Yeah, I'm pretty sure he's not from china.

• mostlypoptartsmostlypoptarts ModeratorFormer Telltale Staff

I worked at Disney World for six months in 2014 (Disney does a College Program where you go work for the parks and take classes on property). Worked at Fantasmic in Hollywood Studios. My home park <3

• Oh, I'm so jealous. I wish I could get on the Disney college program.

I worked at Disney World for six months in 2014 (Disney does a College Program where you go work for the parks and take classes on property). Worked at Fantasmic in Hollywood Studios. My home park

It is a fun time! I don't know where you are in college, but you can go even the semester after you graduate - which is when I did it. Don't give up!

Oh, I'm so jealous. I wish I could get on the Disney college program.

• I want to try to apply for the program, but I don’t attend a uni in Florida. Do they have a summer program?

It is a fun time! I don't know where you are in college, but you can go even the semester after you graduate - which is when I did it. Don't give up!

• Are you going to try to apply?

Oh, I'm so jealous. I wish I could get on the Disney college program.

• I heard about that! I guess it just a bad year visiting Disney, but I still enjoyed myself!

Yeah, there isn't much at Hollywood studios right now, because their going to be opening toy story and star wars lands there soon.

• Well, I'm still in high school right now. But I will probably apply once I'm in college.

Are you going to try to apply?

• I wonder if they're able to finally make a good Fantastic Four movie since they bought Fox.

• They ruined star wars they babied marvel and about to prolly ruin the future of deadpool an a few others so i hate Disney. But i love Disney world.

• How the fuck do they baby Marvel? There is nothing wrong with most of the MCU movies. DC movies are for kids too.

They ruined star wars they babied marvel and about to prolly ruin the future of deadpool an a few others so i hate Disney. But i love Disney world.

• lol

They ruined star wars they babied marvel and about to prolly ruin the future of deadpool an a few others so i hate Disney. But i love Disney world.

• I once spent 10 hours in Disneyland. I was soooo excited and full of energy that it felt like I took some heavy drugs. Disney is dangerous for your mental health.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Two of my favourite rides are in Hollywood studios, when i last went in 2013 i could've spent all day going back and forth between Rock n roller coaster and Tower of Terror :p

I enjoyed the other park too but in terms of thrill i think those are the best.

I worked at Disney World for six months in 2014 (Disney does a College Program where you go work for the parks and take classes on property). Worked at Fantasmic in Hollywood Studios. My home park

• edited January 2018

My favourite attractions from Disneyland 1997:
    Pirates of the Caribbean(before they started changing it with movie stuff and politics)
    Indiana Jones
    Matterhorn

This was a time when Universal Studios was infinitely better when it came to rides. Disneyland was still old Disneyland(with the addition of Indiana Jones) and Universal Studios had Jurassic Park, Back to the Future, Backdraft, Jaws, landmark tour, etc. Universal was way better at the time and sadly, I'll remember it being way better.

You don't have to attend in Florida! I went to college in New York and still went. I think they have a summer program, but it's been a while so I'm not sure of their program dates.

I want to try to apply for the program, but I don’t attend a uni in Florida. Do they have a summer program?

Tower, Coaster, and Everest are the three best rides at Disney World OBJECTIVELY. Haha.

OzzyUK posted: »

Two of my favourite rides are in Hollywood studios, when i last went in 2013 i could've spent all day going back and forth between Rock n r

• I'm going to Magic Kingdom on Thursday! We're going to try to get on the Dwarf Mine Train. Despite being pass holders, we haven't gotten to get on that one yet. All FastPasses have been taken three months in advance.

• I rode the seven dwarfs mine train last time I was there. It's a lot of fun, but kinda short. So, I wouldn't wait in a two to four hour line. Try riding it around lunch time, lines aren't usually to long then. Plus, I don't think too many people should be there this time a year. Hope you have a good time. Btw, wish I was at Disney right now.?

I'm going to Magic Kingdom on Thursday! We're going to try to get on the Dwarf Mine Train. Despite being pass holders, we haven't gotten to get on that one yet. All FastPasses have been taken three months in advance.

• We're going there at dusk. Probably gonna try to hop on it during fireworks show when everyone is at the front of the castle. Make sure to see the new fireworks show when you go; it's amazing! Hope you have a great time later this year, too!

I rode the seven dwarfs mine train last time I was there. It's a lot of fun, but kinda short. So, I wouldn't wait in a two to four hour line

• Yes, I can't wait to see the new show. I heard it has songs from Moana, so excited!?

• Is my profile picture from Disney? If it is then a tidal wave of Disney memes are coming this way

Sign in to comment in this discussion.