OMG I CANT BELIEVE WE'RE FINALLY GETTING A SEASON 2 OF WOLF AMONG US!!!

Im so excited, like you Ive been patiently waiting for this new season. What the hell took them so long in the first place?? I just don't fricken get it, does anyone have any idea at least what quarter it will be released???

Tagged:

Comments

• It'll probably come around Q3 or Q4 - check the Season 2 Pre-Season News thread for more info! https://telltale.com/community/discussion/116844/twau-s2-pre-season-news-thread-announced-during-summer-2017-update-coming-later-half-of-2018

...as for the long wait, I suspect that - around the time after Wolf Season 1 ended - Telltale was prioritizing larger IP that were finally within their grasp after the success of Walking Dead Season 1. I imagine they wanted to be able to work with Game of Thrones, Batman, Marvel, large gaming franchises, etc.

• Jesus...perfect grammer?...living as a mod must stink

It'll probably come around Q3 or Q4 - check the Season 2 Pre-Season News thread for more info! https://telltale.com/community/discussion/116

• Wolf Among us was My favorite telltale game .
    Glad its getting season 2 .

• It's going to be great when we see that intro with Bigby walking through the streets.

• edited December 2017

Ugh. The wait though. I mean, knowing we're getting a second season, and that is so much better than not knowing (GOT fan here, and who knows if they are going to keep their word about the second season) but the wait feels like foooreeeevvvveeeer away. My guess is September.

• I think that this Season will come out in October which will mark the five year anniversary of The Wolf Among Us.

ShampaFK posted: »

Ugh. The wait though. I mean, knowing we're getting a second season, and that is so much better than not knowing (GOT fan here, and who know

• Hell yea i can't fuckin wait

• Yeah :'( , but at least it's finally and legitimately in development. We've waited for years for the second season and we've went through so much while waiting for it. I'm sure we can wait one more year... Hopefully New Telltale knocks it out of the park.

laughs in 2021

Sign in to comment in this discussion.