Wolf Among Us [Windows 10]

Has anyone else experienced not being able to unlock achievements in the Windows 10 version of The Wolf Among Us?
The first 3 achievements unlocked with no problems and then after that I haven't been able to unlock any at all. I have tried rewinding, changing save file, deleting saves and uninstalling, but nothing seems to work! It has even meant that I can't unlock achievements in The Walking Dead Season 1 & 2 on windows 10 as well, but games by other companies I can unlock?
I have tried to contact Telltale support about this, but as of yet I have received no response!

Comments

• I use Windows 10 and had no issues with the Steam versions of 'Wolf', 'Borderlands, or Minecraft' achievements. If you are playing on Steam, are you sure you're not playing "offline". Steam achievements tend(I recall having an issue) to not track until connected.

• It's actually through the Windows 10 store I'm playing through, so it is actually Xbox Achievements that it uses. As far as I can tell there is no way to see if you are 'online' through the game this way.
    Thankyou for your timely response however :)

• You're welcome. I hope you find a solution.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.