The Best Antagonist/Villan. (Vote!)

I'm curious about who is the most beloved antagonist/villan in the community, so why not do another strawpoll ey?
P.A.M.A,Hadrian,Aiden,The Wither Storm,The White Pumpkin,The Admin are the options.
Click Here To Vote

Tagged:

Comments

• I voted for The White Pumpkin.

• edited January 2018

I voted for the Admin. He had the best personality as a villain and I feel like he was the most dangerous.

• I liked the Admin and how powerful he was but I loved that The White Pumpkin was more horror based and that was pretty cool. So I'd say my favorite villain was The Admin but The White Pumpkin is a close second.

• The Admin is the most developed villain. We get hints at his backstory and see his motivations clearly, and we have clear character relations for him.
    The Wither Storm is less of a villain and more of a narrative device designed to call Jesse and his allies to action. I felt that the other villains were rather underdeveloped, as we only see them for one or two episodes each. It was nice to see some more screentime and development for Aiden though.

• It was hard for me picking between Aiden and Romeo, but I ended up voting for Aiden.

• I am only partially through season 2, but I don't see anyone surpassing The White Pumpkin. I LOVED that episode(as I've said three times now).

• The Admin is leading (no big suprise) but I have to say It's impressing for The White Pumpkin winning over The Wither Storm with just one episode.

• Cassie Rose rocks! Who wants a spin off game where you play as her? Now that would be interesting.?

The Admin is leading (no big suprise) but I have to say It's impressing for The White Pumpkin winning over The Wither Storm with just one episode.

• I think it comes down to being an interesting antagonist. The Wither Storm had no personality and no interaction with the protagonists. They did well in creating a sense of urgency for the player, but it just had no personality. The truly great villains are victims of circumstance and are somewhat relatable.

The Admin is leading (no big suprise) but I have to say It's impressing for The White Pumpkin winning over The Wither Storm with just one episode.

• I saw Ivor as being more of the villan on the first half of season 1, then the Wither Storm was.

• Well the Wither Storm was the creation of Ivor and it was only supposed to defeat the Order of The Stone.

Kng0604 posted: »

I saw Ivor as being more of the villan on the first half of season 1, then the Wither Storm was.

• Trying to kill heroes is still a bad thing

The wither storm is just a villain not an antagonist, which is a person

A villain must just be a character with bad actions

I voted for the wither storm, I have always felt like the first 4 episodes were the best and I am yet to feel that the other episodes have recaptured it’s magic which makes me feel like it was the best villain

Sometimes a villain which doesn’t interact with our characters can make for the best story

Well the Wither Storm was the creation of Ivor and it was only supposed to defeat the Order of The Stone.

• Well I also enjoyed episode 6 which was one of my favorite episodes.

TarZ_ posted: »

Trying to kill heroes is still a bad thing The wither storm is just a villain not an antagonist, which is a person A villain must just

• I voted the Admin because out of the villains, I like him the most for various reasons.

1. the Admin
    2. Hadrian
    3. PAMA
    4. The White Pumpkin
    5. Aiden
    6. The Witherstorm

• i voted for PAMA. the admin was a REALLY good villiain, but episode 7 was a really good episode, and it hit really hard, not that season 2 didn’t hit hard at all, that too hit really hard, but a computer in minecraft wins anyday over an all powerful player.

• Poor Hadrian in last place. XD
    He did kinda seem like a rip off of president snow to me.?

• I liked fighting Aiden because I love a good revenge arc

• edited February 2018

The Wither Storm had absolutely no personality. Personality and relatability is what makes a villain special, which is why Cassie Rose is so popular.

• Getting revenge for setting Reuben on fire in Episode 1

I liked fighting Aiden because I love a good revenge arc

• Probably for that, and the stuff he did on season 1 episode 5.

Getting revenge for setting Reuben on fire in Episode 1

• Exactly. He was horrible to Reuben and tried to kill Lucas and Jesse and other girl.

Getting revenge for setting Reuben on fire in Episode 1

• “And other girl” did you really forget Petra's name?

Exactly. He was horrible to Reuben and tried to kill Lucas and Jesse and other girl.

• No im talking about the ruler of cloud city who had the chicken.... Petra wasn't pushed off of the edge along with Lukas and Jesse..

“And other girl” did you really forget Petra's name?

• Oh, I see. her name is Isa.

No im talking about the ruler of cloud city who had the chicken.... Petra wasn't pushed off of the edge along with Lukas and Jesse..

• edited February 2018

Wow it's been a long time guys, I used to be really active here but since season 2 ended I'be been on another threads. I remember being obsessed with MCSM back in 2015 haha.
    Anyway my favorite villain is The Wither Storm, I already predicted that almost everyone would vote for The Admin and I was right.
    I love the adventure we had in season 1, The Wither Storm was such a threat to everyone and so powerful, the four episodes trying to find a way to defeat it, were (in my opinion) the best episodes. And episode 4 was the most emotional one (Reuben's death) I was twelve and I literary cried, I couldn't believe he was dead. lol.
    Anyway thanks for reading and let's hope for a season 3!

• I also cry a little when Reuben died, it was such an emotional moment. Also, yes I really want a season 3!

MegaXD posted: »

Wow it's been a long time guys, I used to be really active here but since season 2 ended I'be been on another threads. I remember being obse

• AtPeacAtPeac Banned

Herobrine would alone take them all out

• edited May 2018

I don't know if he could take Romeo.lol.

AtPeac posted: »

Herobrine would alone take them all out

• AtPeacAtPeac Banned

Romeo could be a problem but still. Herobrine would manage him too

I don't know if he could take Romeo.lol.

• edited May 2018

Since this has been bumped, I'll update my previous post.

Now that I've played all the episodes, my vote definitively goes to The White Pumpkin. That episode was great.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.