Quick question regarding episode 3

What is the difference between going to the Trip Trap first, then Crane's apartment, and then Dee/Dum's office vs. going to the Trip Trap first, then Dee/Dum's office, and then Crane's apartment?

I know I went to the Trip Trap first but I'm trying to remember where I went second and third, so if someone could tell me the differences in the hopes of jogging my memory I would appreciate it.

Comments

• If you go to the Trip Trap First, and then Crane's you'll see Blue Beard burned a bunch of stuff, and then you'll be sent to Tweedles. If you go Trip Trap first then Tweedles, I think Crane is skipped.

• Is there any scenario where you go to all three places? Or does a certain combination mean you only go to 2?

Do you always see Flycatcher regardless of the order? Because i definitely remember running into him

Poogers555 posted: »

If you go to the Trip Trap First, and then Crane's you'll see Blue Beard burned a bunch of stuff, and then you'll be sent to Tweedles. If you go Trip Trap first then Tweedles, I think Crane is skipped.

• If you go to Crane's first, then go to the Tweedles, and then you go to the Trip Trap.

If I remember correctly if you go to Cranes then the Tweedles Blue Beard went there and tore the place apart, and it was too messy for Bigby to bother investigating so he turns around and goes to the Trip Trap instead, and yes you interact with Flycatcher for a bit.

Is there any scenario where you go to all three places? Or does a certain combination mean you only go to 2? Do you always see Flycatcher regardless of the order? Because i definitely remember running into him

• edited January 2018

I'm trying to remember my original choices, i know for sure that i went to the Trip Trap first and I know for sure that I met Flycatcher. Can you help me piece this together? I just dont remember where i went 2nd and 3rd

If you go to Crane's first, then go to the Tweedles, and then you go to the Trip Trap. If I remember correctly if you go to Cranes then t

• Well if you go to the Trip Trap First, you wont find the second piece of evidence to find the Witch at Cranes, you have to go to the the tweedles office, even if you choose to go to Crane's after Trip Trap first, Itll send you to the Tweedles where you get the last evidence.

Basically, everyone goes to the trip trap no matter what.

Go to Cranes first - Tweedles Office is ruined by Bluebeard so you leave and go to Trip Trap and find last evidence

Go to Tweedles first - Crane's apartment is ruined so you leave and go to Trip Trap to find last evidence

Go to Trip Trap first - Crane's office is ruined so you leave to go to the tweedles and find last evidence

• Thanks I figured it out. I remember now that i went to the Trip Trap, then Crane's, and then Dee and Dum' s place. It's a trip playing this game after several years but it gets me excited for s2. Appreciate your help!

Well if you go to the Trip Trap First, you wont find the second piece of evidence to find the Witch at Cranes, you have to go to the the twe

• You can go to all three options at once, but instead of being 14 minutes late you will be an hour late to the witch's house.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.