Windows 10 and this game

I know it's a bit... old :) but it's still alive! Anyway, it does not run under Windows 10. Please make some hotfix for it (and supply it to Steam).

Comments

• You intrigued me, so I gave it a try as well, on a PC that used to be Windows 7 64-bit but was upgraded to Windows 10. Telltale Texas Hold'Em was installed when it was Windows 7. Sure enough, it crashed. Trying to run it in various compatibility modes did not help.

Somehow I have the feeling that a fix will not be forthcoming.

• Yes, same thing here. This is a Windows 7 64-bit that was upgraded to Windows 10 and it does not work (I've tried all I know and everything failed).

I've heard that Sam and Max does not work either, but I haven't tried that myself. If so, then there's a possibility that quite a lot of other TTG may not work as well :(

• I reported this to the Telltale team a while back when Sam & Max was reported to not work on Windows 10. Hopefully they'll work out a fix for Windows 10 compatibility with their early games soon.

• edited October 2015

Just bought this game on Steam - it won't launch on my Win 7 64-bit PC which is upgraded to Win 10 ...
    Also, "Tales from The Borderlands" Episode 4 keeps crashing with a BSOD...

• This thread is weird. I have Windows 10 Pro and tthe Tell Tale game is still running.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.