Does taking the money from ***'s secret basement have any effect?

When Flycatcher let's you into Dee and Dum's secret basement you have the option to take money or leave it. Does this have any effect on the game later on? Can i give it to Toad or can i only do that if i take the money from the pawn shop?

Comments

• Yes, you can give it to toad to help him with the glamours.
    But Snow ends up sending him to the farm anyways so its useless.

• And do you always get the option to give Toad money if you have it on you? Or do you have to follow to specific conversation path?

Yes, you can give it to toad to help him with the glamours. But Snow ends up sending him to the farm anyways so its useless.

• Yes you have the option, if you collected enough money, to give it to toad on one of the last scenes at snow's office.

And do you always get the option to give Toad money if you have it on you? Or do you have to follow to specific conversation path?

• Okay thanks for the help

Yes you have the option, if you collected enough money, to give it to toad on one of the last scenes at snow's office.

• Actually, one last question for you. If I take Dee's money during the interrogation, is there a difference between paying Nerissa all of my money vs. just some? Like will Bigby have enough left over to give Toad money later, or will paying Nerissa any amount get rid of all of that cash?

Yes you have the option, if you collected enough money, to give it to toad on one of the last scenes at snow's office.

• Yes paying nerissa will get rid of the cash homie.

Actually, one last question for you. If I take Dee's money during the interrogation, is there a difference between paying Nerissa all of my

• No matter if you pay her all the money or just the amount she asks for?

Yes paying nerissa will get rid of the cash homie.

• Welllll, I don't know if there is a choice to pay for a specific amount or not because I haven't seen any. Although I think you would need a lot of cash to pay toad off at the end, so I'm not too sure there.

No matter if you pay her all the money or just the amount she asks for?

• Alright well thanks for your help homie

Welllll, I don't know if there is a choice to pay for a specific amount or not because I haven't seen any. Although I think you would need a lot of cash to pay toad off at the end, so I'm not too sure there.

• You are very welcome, young one.

Alright well thanks for your help homie

• Well I figured it out if anyone is curious: paying the specific amount is basically the same as giving her all of your money. You still have some leftover bills in your inventory, but you aren't able to pay Toad or use them for anything else.

Actually, one last question for you. If I take Dee's money during the interrogation, is there a difference between paying Nerissa all of my

• I wish the money was similar to that of Tales from the Borderlands where you could buy cosmetics or perhaps items to help you in your adventures. I mean it was cool that the money was used as a plot element but I still prefer how Tales from the Borderlands handled the money system.

• TFTB was awesome in allowing you to buy different outfits and such. I missed this specific opportunity but you can even give Loaderbot stripes or a tuxedo. Pretty awesome.

I wish the money was similar to that of Tales from the Borderlands where you could buy cosmetics or perhaps items to help you in your advent

• Season 2 better let me buy a polka dot tie for Bigby I swear

I wish the money was similar to that of Tales from the Borderlands where you could buy cosmetics or perhaps items to help you in your advent

• Or a Bufkin themed jacket for Snow

Poogers555 posted: »

Season 2 better let me buy a polka dot tie for Bigby I swear

• edited February 2018

Or a Bufkin polka dot jacket with a tie matching for Bigby. :wink:

Or a Bufkin themed jacket for Snow

• I hope Telltale is reading this. I think we're on to something great.

Or a Bufkin polka dot jacket with a tie matching for Bigby.

• Oh yes I agree I see a game of the year in the making. Make it happen TellTale! :wink: :smiley: :blush:

I hope Telltale is reading this. I think we're on to something great.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.