Is there any way to prevent Toad from going to the Farm?

So I completed The Wolf Among Us for the first time during the holidays. I tried to make my Bigby an honest and nice character ( I lied to Beast about where Beauty was during episode 1 so...... I was not completely honest.) Throughout the game I noticed there were quite a few opportunities for Bigby to steal money from coats and jackets and I also knew that Toad needed money to repay his debt. However I refused to steal the money when the opportunities presented themselves as I wanted to be a "Good Guy". However if I did steal the money could I have given it to Toad so he could repay his debt? The reason that this has been bothering me so much is because I allowed Colin to stay in Bigby's house and once the time came for Toad to go the game said that Toad resents me.

Comments

• I stole the money and Toad still had to go. So I'm pretty sure Toad going to the farm is inevitable.

• Toad always has to go to the farm.

• I stole the money and gave it to him. I was incredibly disappointed that after all that effort you still couldn't help toad from going to the farm. In my opinion Toad was more deserving to stay than Pig.
    In my opinion its a bad telltale tactic, because it makes you feel that your choices don't matter.

• Well its more of a canon problem since he's at the farm in the comics.

I stole the money and gave it to him. I was incredibly disappointed that after all that effort you still couldn't help toad from going to th

• Toad deserved to go to the farm..and his horrible kid as well. I mean it's not like amphibians are like the rest of us...keep the riffraff out of civilized society.

• Well Pig is supposedly not supposedly not allowed to stay at Bigby's but you still have the option to let him stay. Its a choice game after all, even if it isn't canon it should be allowed to happen in my opinion, otherwise why bother with the choices.
    Bigby doesn't leave fabletown out of anger in the comics, Bigby doesnt beat people during interrogations in the comics and Bigby doesnt go around killing people in fabletown in the comics. So why shouldnt Toad have the option to stay, even if its not in the comics.

zeke10 posted: »

Well its more of a canon problem since he's at the farm in the comics.

• edited February 2018

R A C I S M S

Toad deserved to go to the farm..and his horrible kid as well. I mean it's not like amphibians are like the rest of us...keep the riffraff out of civilized society.

• Pig leaves the farm all the time in the comics tho

Well Pig is supposedly not supposedly not allowed to stay at Bigby's but you still have the option to let him stay. Its a choice game after

• Tru, tru, although Bigby sends his ham back every time he gets.

zeke10 posted: »

Pig leaves the farm all the time in the comics tho

• Lol I know sarcasm when I see it.

Toad deserved to go to the farm..and his horrible kid as well. I mean it's not like amphibians are like the rest of us...keep the riffraff out of civilized society.

• :D You got me!

Lol I know sarcasm when I see it.

• Shore did :smirk:

You got me!

• I sent him back. I don't like him

Tru, tru, although Bigby sends his ham back every time he gets.

• Me too!

I sent him back. I don't like him

Sign in to comment in this discussion.